More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thefella8000 Thefella8000

What Celebrity do you manage?

Alexa Bliss

Alexa Bliss has a goodie goodie reputation, but in reality she was a bitch. She always gave you no respect, and told you to shut up and do your job. She even threatened to fire you at one point because you gave her a contest that wasn’t good enough, so it was time to take your on her.

You ask to see her in your office she of course agreed, so you ask her to please stare at the tv to see a new ad you made to promote her brand as a WWE superstar.

“Let’s it it over with she rolled her eyes at you, and started to watch the hypnosis spiral You had put on the tv. “What the fuck this isn’t an ad” she grumped, as her eyes started to get very heavy. After about 5 minutes she fell into a deep hypnotic like trance.

“Alexa can you hear me?”

She nodded her head yes.

“Good bitch now you hate your boyfriend Ryan Cabrera you will break up with him.” “You will be as rude, and as bitchy as possible as you break up with him.”

“Also after y’all break up you will want me so bad you will think I’m perfect, and you will want to sign any contract I give you.” “You will be obsessed with me, and in love with me.” “You will also apologize for being a bitch to me.” “Your trigger word to be put back into your trance is sleepy.”

“Now wake up”

As soon as she woke up she broke up with her bf, and she then apologized to me for always being a bitch to me.

“It’s okay Alexa just go home, and rethink how you treated me I forgive you.” We hug, and Alexa goes home rethinking how she treated me.

What do you do to Alexa next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)