More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HT_ HT_

Where does the story begin?

Alexa’s problem hasn’t started yet

Alexa was a young 22 year old woman and embarrassed about her lack of growth. She barely had mosquito bites for breasts and she barely reached 4’8” well below 5 feet. However, people didn’t need to know that. Alexa at 18 years old did a bunch of research and managed to purchase some body enhancements.

The first were specially designed padded bras. They were expensive, but well worth it. They were made of silicone so it looked convincing. The second were shoe lifts. They were like heels but were inside the shoe and were very discrete. It made Alexa look at least 5’2” which gave her comfort. It wasn’t much, but she wasn’t nearly as short as her natural height. Alexa also wore shaping underwear which gave her more of a shaped fit butt than her otherwise basically pancake ass.

“I’d die if anyone found out about these,” Alexa muttered as she looked in the mirror. “I don’t know how my life can get any more embarrassing having to wear fake enhancements to make myself look better.”

Alexa looked at her bill and winced. Over 2 thousand dollars were burned on the material she bought not to mention the need to buy special detergent so that her garments didn’t shrink or do anything funky. And of course she didn’t dare try to charge her parents’ card so she had to pay for all of it with her own money. Alexa’s paid internship helped ease the pain of the bill, but it was still worth it.

Alexa put on her all black pantsuit and headed out the door ready to start her day.

What’s she doing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)