More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Dark_Ness Dark_Ness

Who goes first?

Alex

Alex sighed, dropping the short straw to the table. "Okay, guess I'm first," he said. He looked at the tower of blocks, trying to decide where to start. After a moment, he decided to push one of the blocks in the middle out that wouldn't see the whole thing falling right away. Once it was out, he looked at the challenge on it. "Finish your drink. Looks like we're going hard tonight..." he said. He walked over to the table and grabbed a cup of beer, taking glances at the girls.

They were both so hot, and Kyle was more built than he was. He tended more toward average himself, not quite fitting with them. He had shaggy brown hair, not much muscle, and was only 5'9". Hell, even his clothes didn't stand out much. He was wearing a shirt that was a long sleeved shirt with a t-shirt attached to it and jeans.

Still, they were his friends. They didn't care about that stuff. He raised his cup, grinned, and downed the beer. He sniffed a bit at it, taking in the taste. "What kind of beer is this? It tastes kind of..."

How does it taste?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)