More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by vanillathunder vanillathunder

What does Alex do? Does he agree to help his mother, or does he downright refuse?

Alex agrees to help his mother

“Okay, fine, I’ll do it. But only because you really need me to do it.” Alex sighed.

“Thank you so much, honey!” Alex’s mother embraced her son in a hug. “I promise it’ll be over as quickly as it happened.”

Once the details for the dinner date were finalized, Alex’s mother got to work getting everything she’d need Alex to wear, thankfully she had enough friends with teenage daughters to know what was in fashion.

The night of the dinner date arrived fairly quickly and after school that Friday afternoon, Alex came straight home so that his mother could work her magic to turn him from Alex into the sister he never had.

“Okay, first things first, go shower, use my shampoo and body wash, and don’t forget to shave… everything.” Alex’s mother ordered.

“Everything?” Alex asked.

“Everything below the neck, trust me, it’ll be easier that way.” she replied.

Once Alex was out of the shower, wearing his mother’s bathrobe, since he didn’t own one of his own, he sat on his mother’s bed as she showed him the outfit he’d be wearing.

“All right, in addition to the bra and panties, this is what I picked out for you…”

What did Alex's mother buy? A t-shirt, cardigan and capri combo with sneakers or a dress and high heels?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)