More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jjgarces jjgarces

Pick a starlet to go after.

Alex Morgan & Hope Solo

You had come across a few athletes while at this party, but for the most part it was Hollywood pussy you were after.

That all changed though, when you looked across the room by chance and saw the sexy soccer star Alex Morgan at the party, looking like she could use some male companionship.

What you DIDN'T expect to see, though, was Hope Solo, in her typical bitchy attitude, standing watch over Alex, almost as if she was middle person between Alex and all the horny guys who were sure to approach her tonight.

You were certainly not any different in wanting to fuck Alex's pussy deep and hard and leave your seed buried in her womb when you were done with her, but the thought of hate-fucking Hope until you came inside her was also strangely alluring.

All of which left you with but to go over to them and see what developed, not really caring which one you ended up going after in the end.

"So, what you brings you ladies to a place like this?" you ask them as you come up to them, Alex's tight, sexy body filling out her little black dress wonderfully, but Hope's tight red one was doing the trick on you, too.

"Alex is here cause she wanted to see what a Hollywood party was about. I am here to make sure horny guys like you don't hit on her cause she's a married woman," Hope told me as she shot daggers at me, Alex cutting her off before she could tell me off some more.

Which soccer star do you pursue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)