More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BrightHeart BrightHeart

Who attempts to investigate OBMIB?

Alex Marsters, Journalist

alex

Alex was a young journalist fresh out of university and striving for the thing that would make him a household name and get him in the door of Major news outlets. However, he was stuck doing local news stories about a new TESCO's opening or news about the upcoming Christmas market. Of course, it all wasn't the hard-hitting investigative journalism that he got the degree for.

So when he saw on facebook an old school friend posted an update about getting a job at one of OBMIBs UK labs and a lot of commentators linking to articles on OBMIBs Shadiness, Alex hit up the old friend and asked if he could get him into the lab. It took a while for his friend to reply, however she said that she could potentially have a talk with her boss about it once her probationary period had ended. It took another 6 months but he eventually got an email from the head researcher of the lab offering the tour and the interview Alex wanted.

So a week later he took a train and a taxi ride to the lab and after a lengthy search and talk with security was taken to the Head Researchers office. As he walked flanked by two buff male security guards, he noticed something off, he saw no sign of female lab technicians of any kind, in fact the only women he saw were the 2 receptionists and a few secretaries, all dressed scantily and faces covered in make-up. Was his old friend fired or off sick? Surely he would have seen her by now?

Does he come across his old school friend?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)