More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Random Anonymous 268 Random Anonymous 268

Now, who's debauchery are we following?

Alex - pred - pregnant, unbirth, vore

Alex woke up feeling weird. She sat up in her bed and looked around. She was in a large room with two other beds evenly spaced to her right, and two doors on the opposite wall from her.

Then she remembered the dream. A strange glowing light had said that she had been chosen to live in a pleasure paradise for as long as she wanted.

Looking down at her chest she was confused. She was wearing a soft form fitting bra that covered a pair of large round, perky breasts. Alex cautiously reached up and squeezed them, eliciting a soft moan. They were so soft and sensitive!

She felt an odd sensation between her legs, and watched in astonishment as a thick, 14" dick grew in front of her. Alex now saw that she was wearing a super stretchy form fitting thong made of the same extremely soft material as the bra.

Alex thought about touching it to make sure it was real, and like that the material around the dick seemed to flow away revealing it in all its glory. She touched it feeling that it was real, then reached down feeling a plump sack, and continued down to feel, to her relief, that her pussy was still there. And wet.

She suddenly felt the urge to pee, and looked at the two doors. She got up and walked over to the one on the left and was relieved that it was the bathroom. Alex quickly rushed to a toilet and experienced her first time peeing through a penis. Standing up since it was too large to attempt to fit it in sitting. On the other hand it was long enough to make it easy to aim.

When she was done, Alex walked over to the sinks and washed her hands. She finally got a chance to look around and gasped at the size of the room. There was a pool at one end, as well what she guessed was a hot tub near it as well. There were also several sets of showers, tubs, tubs with showers, toilet, and at her end a row of sinks with one long continuous mirror. It seemed like the person who had designed the room couldn't settle on one set of bathing option. Then there was what looked like female butts sticking out of the wall at waist height. They were all sorts of skin colors, then it repeated, but this time they had dicks of various sizes of thickness and length.

Looking in the mirror Alex sizes up her new body. Long curly red hair, freckles, tall, with a nice bubble butt. Her dick, which had started to go flaccid, jumps back to fully erect, slapping against her stomach. She glimpses the booty wall, and gets an idea.

Does Alex test her new dick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)