More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rubberfoot Rubberfoot

Who do you want to follow?

Alex, a 19 year old student

Alex Sanderson took a breath as his last class for the day finally ended. When he had chosen the small town of Little Gadsden to take his college studies, he never thought how... bizarre things would be. Things were just not normal, but it was hardly something he could put a finger on. Every night he would thing about it, and just when he was on the cusp of realization, exhaustion would set in and another day would begin, just as strange as the rest but any musing from the previous night would be forgotten.

"Hey cutie," whispered a girl as was starting to leave the classroom. "Wanna come over for a drink?" Her hand squeezed his ass possessively. It was one of those strange things again, yet it seemed almost natural to him that a woman should approach a man for a date and not the other way around. Briefly, he remembered a time when he would have been horrified by such an action, but every day he was less resistant.

"I can't," he responded simply. Cute as the girl was, Alex could still remember a time when things were different. He still clung to those customs, even when he was not a macho man... quite the opposite in fact. He was a bit short for his age, and ever since the comet had struck, he noticed he'd stopped growing while the women gained some inches fairly quickly. He had soft, fair skin and indigo eyes. His black hair, which at one time he kept short, was now growing to his shoulders, and it was softer than before. Some would call him rather feminine, in fact.

The girl frowned before smirking. "Playing hard to get? I get it, but remember," she gave another squeeze, "this ass will be mine." The girl laughed as she walked away.

Alex gulped and took a moment to remember what he had to do.

What was Alex going to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)