More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

Whom is she?

Alanah

He turns around and see Alanah Larson, our school residential bad girl. Alanah is dirty blonde with red highlights with a slight curl. He looks at her body and notice her school uniform seem to accentuate her body. He has seen her many times in revealing clothing and know that she is quite tone with slight tan, long legs and and a large B cup or small c-cup and gorgeous ass. She would have boys in the school drooling over her if not for her attitude.

He has seen her in a t-shirt and tight shorts many times. And can easily imagine her body piercings and tattoos being covered up by our school uniform. She has always been a bully, but she always did her school work. But other girls in her gang from middle school would bully other students in doing there school work but not her. He understood the reason was because everyone around her were morons including the people she bullied. She lost her gang when she came to this exclusive school while her gang went to other high schools.

These days, he can catch her groping other girls in public. Some of them resisted, but eventually they all give into her advances. She has recently changed her been to change her attitude mostly because she got in trouble with the police. The courts have put harsh restrictions on her and will continue she is married off. But it is unclear what punishments is.

Unlike her, I have always been the good boy and she often referred him as a geek. They are total opposites, it was just not how they acted in school but there likes and dislikes. She loves the beach and he has dislike for it. They probably would never seen each other except there fathers are such close friends. The main reason both are are on each others list as potential mates. It is kind of funny there fathers would often joke about us getting married.

As he continues scan her body, he notices a red collar around her neck.

She looks at him and gives a look of shame and looks away as she says, "It is shock collar geek."

As he continues to look behind, he can see her mother with a big smile and looked like an older Alanah with bigger breast. Alanah and you both get over the initial shock and say in unison "this is mistake".

Even though, they both said it, Alanah gives a strange glare with her silver eyes.

Her mother gives him as a hug as she has always thought of him as family. She then says, "They are already thinking what the other one is saying. Now Alanah, you are going to get your injections as appointed by the courts. And you will no longer have to wear that hideous collar."

Alanah says, "Yes mom."

The counselor looks at her and says, "You have been improving so much, I can petition the court to give you antidote to the , but either way, you have things to talk about. Now both of you, head to the Medical Center"

What happens at the medical center?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)