More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Smiling-Jack Smiling-Jack

Who is your room-mate?

Alan the athlete

Alan Stuart, local soccer star and running-back on scholarship to Simon’s colledge, and also his room mate. Alan was the ‘Golden boy’ of the local athletics and openly gay…aggressively so though not as flamboyant as one would expect. He’d been called on it once or twice but few people bothered him about it after a brief throw-down. Golden hair near perfect physique trust blue eyes and charming smile…like people said ‘Golden Boy’ chuckle.

He was a bit fed up with his room-mate, the rent being on the bottom of a long list, though at the core of things was being ignored was his biggest issue. Alan had his eye on this punk’d out cutey the moment he noticed him on campus, rooming with him only aided in his pursuit. He’d heard that the ‘kid’ had an attitude problem, but he loved a fiery disposition and with the way Simon looked he HAD to be gay…right? But despite the tricks and hints and even parading around the apartment in buff only seemed to inspire snide comments and for the little artist to stow away into his room. Alan had asked him once which was a mistake in hindsight, Simon letting the slurs fly and closing himself off yet again. Al refused to think that he was wrong, and the way Simon was acting was driving him out of his mind on many levels.

Simon had just gotten back to the apartment, music blaring in his ears from his headphones oblivious to the world around him and he bounced in step, Al watching from his seat in front of the TV. Simon sauntered over to his room and dumped his things unceremoniously to the floor, book bag wallet etc… and Waltzed back into the kitchen Alan standing in his way.

Simon plucked the ear buds from his ears and stuffed them into his pocket “Glad you’re wearing pants, but all the same ‘could’ you give me some space I’m hungry.”

“Why are you such an asshole? Aren’t jocks supposed to be the dickheads?” Alan quipped.

“Well you’d be the authority on ‘dicks’ so why don’t you explain it as you get the fuck out of my way.” Simon smirked as if there was nothing wrong with what he just said.

“That mouth his only going to get you into serious shit!” Alan was warning him, being an inch away from flooring him.

“I’m afraid your tongue has beaten my mouth to someone’s shit, now move you fa-” SMACK The slap was hard enough to twist the smaller of the two around Alan taking Simon’s wrists and locking his ‘room’s’ arm painfully within his own. Cursing and struggling Simon tried to fight as Al hauled him out of the kitchen and into Alan’s room.

Silently Alan Simon face down onto his bed, holding him down with his weight and one hand the other going to the end table.

What did Alan grab from the night table?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)