More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Theoverlordsfollower@gmail.com [email protected]

Who receives the relic?

Akira Kurusu: Persona 5

"Trickster of Fate," Igor said. "You may be wondering why I have summoned you this time."

Akira nodded, sitting inside his cell. It was cold like usual, a chilling temperature that was almost cold but not at the same time. The Velvet Room had no temperature, defying many different scientific studies and the laws of nature itself.

"I see you are wondering where my assistants are?" Igor asked. He laughed a booming laugh, the sound reverberating throughout the room.

"I have...asked them to not listen into our conversation. Caroline in particular was rather saddened at the fact, she was holding her chainsaw quite happily for you."

Akira nodded, feeling a bit relieved as he always felt anxious when he was around the twin wardens. Especially Caroline, the small girl hitting him constantly with her electrical baton.

Justine on the other hand, he didn't know what she had hidden. Maybe she had a fondness for ropes, knives and juggling? He certainly didn't know, and just because of that she had made it into his 'People To Not Piss Off' which included the likes of his teacher Kawakami and Makoto.

"Now," Igor said. "Onto the issue on hand, there is something you must do. A task, one given by a power much more ancient than me."

"This task requires your utmost

"Is it about my rehabilitation?" He asked.

Igor shook his head. "This is a test of some sorts. A mission I am going to assign to you, is for you and only you to complete."

He raised an eyebrow at the basic instructions Igor gave him. It wasn't like Igor to do that.

Igor was his guide, a person whom he had come to rely on with giving his advice and skills in order to overcome the corrupted people in society.

"Your task shall come to you once you wake up, do what you must and take care, Trickster," Igor said. "I shall be watching how you overcome your own temptation instead of the other way around."

Igor snapped his fingers and he woke up, sweaty and on his bed. Akira rubbed his eyes, looking outside showed him that it was now the early morning.

Morgana was awake besides him, his cat eyes looking at him in concern.

"What's wrong, Joker?" Morgana asked. "A bad dream?"

He shook his head. Morgana got the message and stopped questioning him, the humanoid cat in disguise going back to sleep.

Sighing, Akira decided to have himself an early breakfast. Going downstairs, Akira made himself coffee, making sure that he didn't use Sojiro's expensive coffee beans.

Drinking it all in one gulp, Akira placed the cup into the sink and was surprised to see a little box at the corner of LeBlanc.

Moving towards the box, he could see an image of a blue butterfly printed on the front.

Opening it, Akira found two rings inside. One silver and one gold, both having different color butterflies on the front.

Taking the two rings, he put them on his fingers. He shivered at the coldness of the metal of the ring on his fingers.

He felt something coming from the rings, an odd feeling that gave him goosebumps. Akira chalked it up to last night's events, which involved him eating a burger bigger than Ann's breasts.

"Igor," he whispered to himself. He was probably the one who sent him the rings, but the reason was unknown.

There was supposedly some sort of test, a trial he had to overcome in order to finish his rehabilitation.

If so, then why did Igor send him fancy jewelry?

He didn't have an answer to that question, the only logical thing to do now is to wait and see if anything comes.

And what cums-I mean comes next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)