More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Semeny Licket Semeny Licket

Who are you?

Akabe Berotto, a frog-tongued dinosaur.

The crude term for Akabe Berotto's sex is "cuntboy". Something more appropriate would be "intermale". His deceptive masculine appearance didn't last very long as a disguise for preserving the sanctity of his feminine sex, but solitary confinement and tidy guards spared everyone from dealing with an unwanted pregnancy.

Aside from this remarkable feature and his weird name, Akabe is a certain kind of reptilian biped with a stretchable, sticky tongue not unlike a frog's. For it, he's been classified an "anurasaur" by his captives. His biology provides other unique features, but none that have allowed him a successful escape from this hellish prison thus far.

Today's the day that's going to change.

Before Akabe can risk further punitive measures by finding some new, albeit contrived, insult for his gaoler's physical appearance, his mouth instead gapes open at the humbling size of the dome-like shape pushing its way up through the silty brown mud pool before the group. The dome is roughly four times the size of his cell back in the prison planet's facilities. Soon it pries itself free of the mud like a whale come to beach itself, and Akabe is horrified to come face-to-giant-face with what appears to be an oversized catfish. For once, he's speechless. This mudskipper-like creature could easily swallow him whole. That's the first thought going through Akabe's mind. The colossal fish opens its fat lips wide and opens the noxious, dank pit of its mouth. Mud trickles down its shiny, slippery blue body. Its whiskers tremble with anticipation as its carpet of a tongue flops between the rows of pointy but unnecessary and useless teeth.

The uniformed man's name is Palskeridge, a long-term installment of the prison facility, and even he can forgive Akabe for not answering straightaway. That monster is enormous. After a brief moment of reveling in the mudwhale's aura to contemplate whether the aboriginals may have worshiped it as some kind of cruel, sacrificial god, he asks again. "How the hell did Mulligan get out? Where is he?" His voice is a shout over the heavy, humid breaths of the mudwhale.

How does Akabe respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)