More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Now, To Start The Game, Pick One Of The Following Five Basic Elements: Earth, Fire, Air, Water, Or Wood...

Air: Breezy And Weather Control

Air type Tentacles are almost all able to fly somehow, and it was once considered a requirement of being classified as a air type that a tentacle has this trait. You have chosen "Air" type tentacles for your first partners because many of them have weather controlling powers, which obviously will help with your new farm.

Personality wise Air Types are the most variable type, with everything from loud and brash types like the winds of a storm, to calm and collected types like the gentle and refreshing breeze of summer. Their intelligence is also quite varied but tends towards the upper-mid-range of the spectrum.

Elementally Air types are weak against Earth and strong against Water, being indifferent towards Wood and Fire. However, they have the best Match Up against their weak element of any type, as most Earth attacks can't reach flying tentacles, and the worst against their strong element, as they often can not easily enter the water where Water types typically live...

Which Three Tentacle Species/Breeds Do You Get To Choose Between?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)