More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by luffy316 luffy316

What's going on here?

Aigle and Dixie collide

Dixie locked up with the Mongolian, pushing each other back and forth as their muscles flexed intensely. Dixie surprised her by grabbing one of her pigtails, making Aigle cry out and stagger back. Dixie threw a knife edge chop across Aigle’s chest, making a loud slapping noise and already leaving a red streak across her cleavage. Another two slaps and she grabbed Aigle, throwing her into the ropes.

She bounced back limply, Dixie ducking to flip her over her head… but instead, Aigle stopped herself and kneed Dixie in her lowered chin. Dixie fell on her back, holding her jaw when Aigle grabbed her by two handfuls of breasts, lifting her up off the mat and slamming her down by them.

“Aigle lose in teats, but not in strength!” She lifted the taller Dixie over her head and tossed her onto the top turnbuckle, hooking her ankles here before shoving her off it, leaving her hanging upside down helplessly. Aigle threw kicks into her chest, knocking her ample bosoms around wildly until they bounced clear out of her shirt. Aigle’s boots tore at Dixie’s nipples, the cowgirl screaming and thrashing helplessly in the corner.

Can Dixie get free?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)