More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Uh-Oh Uh-Oh

What happened!?

Ah! Shes Suffocating me!

      Her arms suddenly wrapped around my head in a vice grip. She was smaller than I was, but her slender arms told a different story. I couldn’t escape. I started to breath fast as I though she was going to suffocate me. My nose was trapped against her cheek so that no air could get in. I had  but to try and take some of the air I had just given her to save my own life. I inhaled through my mouth and found something even freakier.

         It wasn't hot, muggy CO2 that I inhaled, but a nice, refreshing breeze-like air. ‘Well’ I thought, ‘I’m not going to die so quickly now I guess,’ As I continued to breathe into and from this strange person. Now that I wasn't struggling as much, her arms had lessened their grip on my head. I thought of escape, but my body felt somewhat weakened from the air. No, I wasn’t weakened, but deeply relaxed. My eyelids started to droop…

        "What the hell are you doing!? Get off her, man. Wait for the first date!" Greg thundered as he tore me away from the girl. "God man. Your either really lucky or really stupid, probably both," Greg said as he tried to stand me up. I was upright for about two seconds before collapsing back down to the soft ground.

        "What the hell is going on!? Get up Steven!" Greg yelled at me as I lay by the girl. Greg then picked me up right off the ground and started to carry me away towards the truck. I would call him The Hulk just to piss him off sometimes. 

         But I couldn't just leave that amazing girl behind, even though she almost suffocated me. So I used the remaining energy I had to croak out, "Get her, too." After that, it all went black.

           I awoke in the back of Greg's truck, covered by some of our jackets. My strength seemed to have returned to me. Well, that’s what I thought before I tried to get up. But I learned that it was far gone by now as I tumbled back onto the pile of jackets below me. 

          “You awake back there, lover-boy?” Greg looked in his review mirror as we sped along the road.

         "Did... you get her?" I feebly asked to Greg who was driving along the empty highway at a more than legal speed.

         "Yea, but I think she is bad news, alright," Greg replied. I felt reassured about saving her from , or whatever fate she had back there. I looked around the truck for her, but I couldn't see her at all.

         "Uh, Greg, where is she?" I asked as I continued to look around. All there was were hunting gear and combs as far as the eye could see.

          "Well, seeing that you two were having such a great time together, I thought that you should be together for a bit longer," Greg replied with a hardy laugh. I couldn't understand what he meant until I felt something move by my legs. I looked under the jackets as found that Greg, in his asshole sense of humor, had laid the girl right on top of me! 

         "I thought it would be good if you got laid on for once," Greg laughed as he pounded the dashboard with his fist, causing little ripples of vibration to cascade throughout the truck.

“I thought it would be nice, seeing how you couldn’t stop trying to do her on the side of the road,” He added, looking back at me.

“I wasn’t trying to take advantage of her, Greg! I couldn’t stand up for some reason…” I breathed, still being exhausted from the ordeal.

       “Hmmm, I see. I guess I was too late, then. I underestimated you, Steven. You really can fuck like a rabbit if you’re THAT tired. Damn, I didn’t even see you start! That takes skill,” Greg laughed again. I decided that I would just pretend to be asleep to avoid his constant stream of jokes aimed at my misfortune.

         She wiggled a little bit on me, drawing my attention from trying to sleep to her again. Her body was very warm and inviting, but it felt a little wrong to try to do anything, even though if I had wanted to feel her up at that time, it would overexert my weakened body. Her chest grew slowly and then just as slowly deflated, as she seemed to be asleep. Even though I could not move what so ever, I was in heaven as her chest moved against mine.

         My eyes started to feel heavy after five minutes of feeling her chest move rhythmically against mine. My arms drifted gently over her back, unintentionally feeling her with my fingers. Her spine was sticking out slightly, like that of a skinny athletic person. Her clothes had a strange feel; like rubber without the resistance that makes it squeak and stuff. I loved the feel of her clothing, so I rubbed my hands up and down her back. In doing so, I felt that she had no bra on, just all-smooth back. 

         "Hey man, you must like your ladies  and skinny, huh? Since I can see that you’re enjoying feeling your little friend back there," Greg said as he looked back again in the rear-view mirror. Even though a jacket covered us, I guess he could see my hands moving up and down her back. My hands, needless to say, stopped dead in their tracks, ironically on her cute little behind.

          I closed my eyes and drifted into sweet, sweet sleep... While under a pile of clothes that smelled of deer urine and barely able to move, but still, it was sweet little nap. The only exception was the strange woman resting on my chest, which was a strange but welcome improvement in my eyes.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)