More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fiftyfiftyfifty Fiftyfiftyfifty

How do you answer?

Agree.

The smiles bright as you agree to her plan.

"Get your swimming trunks! I'll get my bikini, and we'll walk down. The beach is just a few minutes down the street!"

She skips up the stairs and to her room, leaving you alone and confused. Where was your room? You follow slowly upstairs with your hefty suitcases and start to look around the long hallway for which door would be the guest bedroom. Huh.

Finally, a door bursts open, and Kimi looks to you dressed in only her white bra and panties. She seems to be caressing her body with a white cream--up her thighs, and especially around her soft, big breasts. Your jaw nearly hits the ground as you struggle to contain yourself. Clearly, she's putting on some sort of skin cream?

"Sorry. Your room is one door over. That way." She points, and back away into her room again.

You shake your head and continue into the room, close the door, and drop your luggage. You strip down to nothing, and slide up your black swimming trunks. Thankfully, you haven't been made fully erect yet, but with this girl, you start to worry. You put on a pair of sandals and step back out the door. You wait and wait, and finally her door opens as well.

She steps out dressed in a red bikini, though her top is partially concealed by a barely-buttoned green blouse. It hardly does anything for her, but the way she wears it looks beautiful. You have to try hard not to stare.

"Do you like it? Hehe... I know you can't like it too much, but like, from a pretty point of view, do you think it's a nice bikini?"

You nod and shrug. "Yeah. It's nice, I guess."

She smiles and you proceed down the stairs and out the door.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)