More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hardrockstar hardrockstar

who do you want to take the roll off?

Agent Fox Moulder

Washington DC
FBI headquaters
13 hours later

"Detective Skinner, I here that you wanted to speak with me" Moulder states as he walks into Skinners office.
"yes thats right, i have booked you two tickets to New Jersy for both you and Agent Scully?" Skinner passes over a case file, which is labelled top secret.
"thats all Agent Moulder"

Moulder walks out of his office, and examines the folder, interested in every word of the document.

The next scene is Moulder and Scully both in the plane heading to New Jersey, Scully asleep by the side of moulder, the flight attendent walks by, "can i get you anything Agent Moulder?" the flight attendant wearing a short black skirt with a striped red and white blouse, her blouse undon at the top, she was a Brunnete, slim, a tight ass and CC cup breasts, a women that no man could pass up on a good stare. "How do you know my name?" Moulders asks. "i Know alot about you Fox and i can help you on this case you are working on too, if you want my help, meet me at this address" the women gives him the paper, with it is scribbled an address.

The plane touches down at the JFK airport, what do you want to do now, either check out the crime scene in New Jersey park, or tell Scully to investigate and go to the address!

What does Moulder do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)