More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hardrockstar hardrockstar

who do you want to take the roll off?

Agent Dana Scully

Waking up in her bed, the blanket down to her waist, bare chested, Scully cant remember what happened last night, with a spliting head ache, she assumed it involved drink and looks of it.

The phone rings beside her.
holding her head Scully picks up the phone knowing that it would be her partney, Fox, on the other end.

"Hello Fox"
How did you know?"
"i just know, is this important Fox?"
"yes, we are going to New Jersey"
"whats in New Jersey?" Scullys adds
"that would be telling, i will be round to pick you up in ten minutes"
Scully looking down at her swollen tits, red and blistered from who knows what sys "can you make it 15 minutes?"
"ok, i will see you in 15"

Scully steps into the shower, draining the smell of sex off her body, she steps out and to her horror as she walks out of the shower, a young girl steps from out of the kichen in a short red dress with a bare naked also swollen chest.

The girl steps over to Dana and kisses her on the neck, the girl who is about 5'11 avarage build, huge DD cups and a fat ass, slips of Scully towell that hangs from her tits.

What does Scully do, will she remember that she has to go out and pick up the Towel from the floor, or go along with this hot Dyke and risk the chance of Moulder witnesing her dirty secret?

What does Scully do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)