More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DoctorPootis DoctorPootis

Which agent would you like to follow?

Agent "Incubus" , Smooth Talker

Mr. Clyde had barely hung up or the agent he called entered his secret office, a smug grin on his face. Leonard Penn, more commonly referred to by his code name Incubus, was one of the best available operatives in Secretech. A skilled manipulator and infiltrator, Penn had no issue with any part of his job. A handsome man, he was, about 5'10, but a perfect jawline, expressive green eyes with neat eyebrows, a toned body with a six-pack and curly light brown hair.

"You know Mercury is gonna get people killed, right? You should look less smug, Incubus." Donovan scolded, to which Penn rolled his eyes.

"Don't tell me I can't have a little fun with my job, Mr. Clyde. We can't all be dry and humorless here, can we?"

Mr. Clyde shook his head.

"I guess. Anyway. We've got good news and bad news. Take a look at this footage."

Leonard and Donovan looked at video footage of a Mercury heist. Police arrived and the Mercury goons perfectly responded to all of their attempts to stop them. However, one slipped up and lost their mask, revealing their face. A beautiful redhead lady.

"The good news is we know who one of their agents is. The bad news is Mercury has taken dozens of cops hostage and threatens to, as they put it, do unspeakable things to them if anyone attempts to arrest her or any of their agents. We're currently developing a Skincognito suit that would just like her. We need you to take her hostage through any means necessary, then either you or one of our colleagues takes her likeness and goes wherever she works."

Leonard nodded as he looked at the redhead with a smile. "Damn, she is hot! I'd gladly spend a day in her shoes. No worries, cap, I've got this! She'll be here before you know it."

How does he do it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)