More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by trev999 trev999

Morning, afternoon or evening?

Afternoon.

I drove to the next parlour, stopping for lunch on the way. The next parlour was called Cleo's and although the decor and facilities were a little basic the girls were attractive black ladies one of which, Naomi, specialised in A-Levels.

I arrived at 1.30pm and Naomi was engaged with a client so I decided to see the other black lady, Cheryl. She was tiny, but perfectly formed, about 5ft tall, very slim but nice tits and hips. The girls in this parlour all dressed in underwear only, so you got a great look at them before the massage.

The entrance fee was inclusive of a full personal service which basically covered anything other than anul.

I was shown to the room, showered and sat on a chair, naked watching a porno film that was running on the TV. Cheryl returned to the room and asked me if I would like to lie on the bed. I stood and as I walked over to the bed my cock brushed past her as she removed her bra and knickers revealing a neatly trimmed pussy.

Cheryl gave a great massage using her pert tits to rub up and down the entire length of my body before turning me over and doing the same to my front. Then she slipped a condom onto my erect cock and started to give me head, turning round to allow me to probe her pussy with my own tongue in a 69 position.

Cheryl's juices were flowing and her pussy was getting wetter and opening up. I probed deeper into her pussy and from the way she was grinding her pussy into my face, it was obvious that she enjoyed it.

After a few minutes she rolled onto the bed and asked me to fuck her. She was so small I was worried about hurting her but she said to go slowly until my entire length was in then I could fuck her hard and fast.

She lay on her back and I climbed on top and pushed my cock into her delicate flesh. As I got half the length in she wrapped her legs around me and pushed me hard uptil my balls slapped against her pussy.

As I fucked her she let out screams of pleasure and kept telling me to fuck her harder. This spurred me on and I kept pounding at her pussy for all I was worth, before exploding into the condom.

As I rolled off, she gave me a quick peck on the cheek and jumped into the shower for a quick wash.

I lay on the bed for a few minutes, watching her shower, before cleaning myself up and getting dressed.

Day 2

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)