More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BloodDemon73 BloodDemon73

What's next?

Aftermath

She left the toilet the two boys got up and tried again to rush me. But I was to strong for them as I slammed that hard into the sinks I kick and punched them hard. My father had been MMA fighter he taught how to fight. As I was about to lay into them again four strong security guards cornered me it took them all there strength hold me me back the head walk in she look at me and said Mr Jagger Orson stand Down the young red head saw me she pointed those two tried to me to have oral sex.

I see so all you in my office know I was taken to her office Mrs Dulls look at me. The two Boys were brought in the red head look at me she gave me smile but quickly turn when Mrs Dulls said I do not tolerate in any way shape or form but I do commend you in your act of selflessness but I do have to punish you Mr Jagger Orson so your surprended For four weeks. But he saved me. Yes but he did it violently I was lead out. I head home but hit gym the girl behind the counter look up from her fitness magazine.

She watched me go to weights she check her watch and said your in eerily today. No collage I look at pretty blonde and said yeah got surprended for saving girl how was about to be . she walk over I watched her breasts wobble as she walk over and stood before me and She smiled before saying that's bit harsh but look at it this way you saved a girl from a life time agony fear pain and humiliation. I smiled and said thanks.

After an hour of pumping iron I head home. As I walk in I didn't see anyone so I head to fridge and had lunch before head to my room. I laid on my bed and put on my head phones and rock away to ACDC, Queen, Iron Maiden and Guns and Rose before I fell asleep. The four weeks went by so slowly but I like it this way I spent every day weight lifting I got bigger but I felt I had something missing.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)