More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tcorbett691 tcorbett691

Do I go in?

After some hesitation, I do

Thing is, she was right. I'd fantasized about fucking my female students many times before. Especially the seniors. However, I had never acted on those fantasizes and never would. But this girl wasn't one of my students. Hell, I never even got her name and would never see her again. With that, the devil on my shoulder won out and I entered her room. She immediately pulled me into an embrace and kissed me passionately, her nude body pressed against me. "You're way overdressed right now," she said as she started undoing my belt. I was dressed in a black t-shirt and some jean shorts but she was butt naked so I guess I was overdressed. She dropped to her knees and pulled down my shorts and boxers, causing my rock hard cock to smack her in the face. "Holy shit, you're even bigger than my ex is! I had heard that black guys had big cocks. That's another reason I asked you. I was hoping you had a big one!" My cock was around 10-inches and judging from the look of awe on this slut's face, I knew I was the biggest she had seen.

"Think you can get it in your mouth, slut?"

"I'll definitely try, Daddy!" My cock twitched at her calling me Daddy. Then, she opened wide and put the head of my cock in her mouth. "Mmmmmmm!" She slide more into her mouth but started to gag when she got halfway. Wrapping her right hand around my cock, she started to stroke the bottom half as she moved back and forth on the top half. Even though she couldn't swallow my cock, she was actually really good at sucking it. So good that I almost lost my balance. I pitched forward and accidently drove more of my cock down her throat gagging her. She pulled off of me coughing. "How about you have a seat on my bed."

I took off my shoes so I could step out of my shorts and boxers. Then, I grabbed my phone and sat on the edge of her bed. Seeing that I was going to record her seemed to embolden her because instead of just sucking my cock, again, she put my cock between her tits. "Let's give this a try!" God, her tits felt amazing! She had obviously given a tit fuck before. "Don't you love how your big, black cock looks sliding between my big, white titties? I can't wait for you to slide it in somewhere else!"

"Fuuuuuuck! If you keep this up, I'm going to cum!"

"Then, cum for me, Daddy! I want your hot load!" Between her dirty talk and skillful tit fuck, it wasn't long before I groaned and started cumming. The first rope of cum hit her in the face and she squealed in delight before taking the head of my cock in her mouth to swallow the rest. I had managed to record the whole thing. Once she had swallowed it all, she got up and laid down on her bed. I turned around and saw she had her legs spread and was rubbing her shaved and very wet cunt. "I see you're still hard, Daddy. Come fuck your slut!"

I didn't need any more invitation than that. I took a quick full body picture of her. Then, I got on top of her, rubbed the head of my cock on her slit, and pushed my cock inside her. I didn't try to record this since I wanted my hands free. "Ohhhhhhhhh! Fuck, you're splitting me in two!" She was tighter than I expected but really wet so I was able to hilt myself completely, bumping against her cervix. "Oh god, I've never been this full of cock before!" I stayed balls deep inside her for awhile to let her get used to it while I squeezed and sucked on her big tits. When she wrapped her legs around me, I took that as a sign and started to slide in and out of her slowly. "Ohhhh, that feels good, Daddy! But you don't have to take it easy on me. I said you could fuck me like a slut, so fuck me, Daddy!"

With that, I grabbed her by the throat. "You like it rough, huh?" She had a little fear in her eyes but smiled and nodded. This slut was crazy! I was obviously the biggest she'd ever had and she still wanted me to fuck the shit out of her? So, I stopped holding back and started to pound her fast and hard.

"Yes, yes, oh god, yes!" Her bed was squeaking and the headboard was banging against the wall with every thrust. I was completely consumed by lust so I didn't care if I was hurting her but she was obviously loving every second of this! "Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck this cunt like you own it! Your big, black cock if stretching me so good!" It wasn't long before her steady stream of dirty talk devolved into moans that got louder and louder. "OHHHHHHHHH!" Without warning, she came hard. I stopped moving but still balls deep inside her as she convulsed under me. Still, I wasn't done yet. "Fuck, that was amazing, Daddy! But I want to ride you now."

We rolled over so that she was on top and she started to ride me. At first, she kept her tits in my face so I could suck on them while she rocked back and forth with my cock balls deep inside her. "Oh yeah, you love my big white titties as much as I love your big, black cock!" Soon, she sat up further and started to bounce on my cock while gripping the headboard. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" I felt around next to me and found my phone. Then, I started recording her as she rode me. I loved how her tits bounced wildly but I loved how her tight, teenaged cunt milked my cock even more.

That's when a voice of reason managed to pierce the fog of lust my brain was in. In my haste, I didn't even think about a condom. I had been fucking this girl bareback the whole time! And now, she was riding me like a champ and I could feel my orgasm approaching. "Wait, fuck, I'm about to cum!"

"Me, too, Daddy! I'm gonna cum on your big, black cock!" She started riding me even faster. My every instinct told me to empty my balls inside of her but I clung to that voice of reason that was telling me to pull out. But she wasn't giving me any opportunity to do that short of throwing her off of me. Before I could, she said, "Cum inside me, Daddy! I want you to feel your big, black cock throb as you shoot your hot load inside me! I'm cumming!" She threw back her head and yelled as her pussy convulsed on my cock for a second time. This pushed me over the edge and with a groan I shot what felt like a massive load inside her.

Once she finished cumming, she collapsed on top of me and laid their panting. "Fuck, you really filled me up, Daddy!"

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't--"

"Oh, you're good. I'm on the pill." She raised up off of me and my now soft cock fell out of her covered with our cum. Then, she moved between my legs. "Now, this looks tasty!" She started licking the cum off my cock and then sucked on it.

"Whoa, careful! It's a bit sensitive right now!"

She looked up at me and give me a nasty grin. "You know, there's one hole you haven't explored yet. Before my ex decided to be an idiot, I had planned on letting him have some backdoor action and I'm still prepped." She turned around and bent over showing me that she had a really nice ass. But more importantly, I could see a blue jewel between her ass cheeks. Holy shit, that was a butt plug! I had been so focused on her tits and pussy that I missed that! Then, I started wondering what her ex had done to miss out on fucking this slut in every hole. "Think you can get hard, again? If so, I'll let you have my ass!"

I had never had anal sex before. My previous girlfriends had been too scared to let me try and this slut was offering! That alone made my cock attempt to stir to life. "I might need some help." With a smile, she took my cock back into her mouth and resumed sucking. Soft, she could swallow the whole thing. We had ended up in a 69 position but I had no intention of eating her cum filled pussy. Instead, P played with her butt, rubbing and squeezing it. Then, I spread her cheeks and grabbed the jeweled butt plug. I pulled it out slightly and pushed it back in, causing her to moan on my cock. I started fucking her with the plug while she sucked my cock until I heard her gagging. My cock had hardened in her mouth and slipped down her throat, again.

"Damn, I keep trying to deep throat you out of habit but you're just too big! Maybe with some practice... But that's not the hole I want you in this time!" I moved out of the way and she laid on her stomach with her ass spread. Grabbing my phone, again, I slowly pulled the plug out causing her to moan loudly. Her asshole had been stretched by the plug and looked to already be lubed but when I got behind her, she said, "Wait. There's some lube on the table next to the bed. You're still way bigger than I'm used to so use a lot of it!" I grabbed the bottle of lube and put a generous helping on my cock. Then, I pressed the head of my cock against her asshole and pushed. Eventually, the head popped in and she gasped. "Oh god, you're huge! G-go slow this time, okay Daddy?"

Rather than going all the way in with one go like I did was her pussy, I slid in a couple inches and then pulled almost completely out. Then, I went a bit deeper. I kept doing this until I was eventually balls deep in the tightest hole I'd ever experienced. Once she felt my hips against hers, she let go of her ass. I sat up and got a great pic of my cock buried in her ass. "I can't believe I took the whole thing!" I started to fuck her with slow, long strokes. "Ahhh. Ahhh. That's it. Go slow, Daddy. You're going so fucking deep!" After fucking her like this for awhile, she said, "Wait. Let me taste my ass on your cock!" So, I pulled out and moved off of her. She turned around and started sucking my cock. I couldn't believe this girl was going ass-to-mouth! Then, she got on her hands and knees, looked back at me, and spanked her ass. "I think I'm ready for you now." I got behind her and pushed my cock back into her asshole. "Ohhhhhh!" Then, I grabbed her tits and started to fuck her fast. "Yes! Oh fuck yes! Pound my ass, Daddy!" I found myself going just as fast and hard as I did with her pussy.

"You're a real anal slut, aren't you?"

"Yes! Yes, Daddy!"

"Tell me what you are!"

"I'm your anal slut! I'm a three hole slut for black cock!"

Her dirty talking quickly devolved into gibberish and yelling. Occasionally, I would spank her ass or pull her hair but I mostly kept my hands on those big tits. Suddenly, she practically screamed as she came even harder than before. She tried to fall forward but I grabbed her arms and pulled back, holding her up as I pounded her ass and her tits bounced wildly. She actually came again before I was ready to cum but her third assgasm sent me over the edge and I filled her ass with cum.

As I lay on top of her panting, the fog of lust receded and I thought about what I had just done. Not only had I fucked this teenage girl bareback in every hole, I had cum in every hole. And she had been LOUD. If her neighbors were home, there's no way they didn't hear us. Hell, the whole neighborhood might have.

Also, I had been really rough with her at the end. She wasn't moving but I could hear her breathing. I assumed she had passed out. I pulled out of her tight ass and when I saw it gape, I managed to snap a pic of it filled with cum before it closed back up. But then, she turned over and started sucking my cock, again!

"I want more, Daddy," she said weakly. "My parents won't be back till tomorrow so we have all day."

"I'm sorry, but I'm spent. Not even you can get my cock hard again right now."

She looked up at me with a frown. "Fine. You can show yourself out then." Then, she laid back down and went to sleep.

I sat there stunned for a minute. We had been fucking for what turned out to be hours. Besides my balls being completely tapped out, I was actually exhausted. And yet, this little nympho was willing to keep going! And now was mad at me because I couldn't! With that, I shook my head, got dressed, and walked out. Once I got to my car, I noticed one of her neighbors looking at me funny over the fence. Yeah, he had heard us alright. I prayed he didn't get a good look at me and drove home.


That had been a crazy day during the summer. If it wasn't for the pics and videos I took, I wouldn't believe it had happened. That day was on my mind a lot, though, but now I had to try to not think about it as a new school year was starting. The last thing I needed was to already be horny. If the new crop of senior girls were like the last one, I'd already have to deal with trying to not be horny in class.

This year, I taught Calculus 1st Block and 2nd Block. 3rd Block was my planning. 4th Block was Advanced Functions and Modelling, or AFM for short. The name was very misleading. It was meant to be a class for students that needed reinforcement before taking Pre-Calculus but it was actually just a class for Seniors who needed a 4th Math and didn't want to do anything hard.

When the late bell rang for 4th block, I addressed the class. "Welcome back. I hope you had a good summer because this semester, you're going to do some work." They all groaned. They were all dressed in blue or red polo shirts and khaki pants, shorts, or skirts. Not a uniform but a dress code that was close to being uniforms. They only color shirts they could wear were the school colors or blue and red. "For those who don't know me, I'm Mr. Doe. Now, I'll call roll and then we'll get started." I went through the roll and everyone answered with a bored "Here" or "Present" until I got to the last name. "Stacy Workmen? Stacy Workmen?"

"I'm here! I'm here! Sorry I'm late! I had to use the...bath...room." Running in with her tits bouncing in a blue polo shirt with not enough buttons buttoned was the hitchhiker I had picked up that summer. The girl I had roughly fucked and creampied every hole. The girl who called herself my anal slut and who called me Daddy. I never expected to see her again and now she was standing in the middle of my classroom looking as shocked as I probably did.

What do I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)