More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

What happens next?

After school confrontation

While Jennifer thought her plan to string along Brian was perfect, it did have some very big flaws in it. The number one flaw was every piece of homework, and every test Jennifer handed in were exact copies of Brian's work. She started suspecting the manipulative Jennifer of stringing the boy along, just to get good grades. When she compared Jennifer's grades in other classes to those in her class, she was convinced the spoiled little rich bitch was using Brian to cheat her way through English class.

Catching Jennifer cheating on tests was a very hard thing to do. She was so sly, and so subtle that she couldn't be physically caught. She sat there at her desk, contemplating on what to do to get Jennifer to admit to using Brian to cheat for her. She didn't want to see her best student get in trouble, but she did want to put this uppity rich bitch in her place.

Just before the class ended, Sally stood up from her desk. "Jennifer, I'd like to see you after school, please."

Jennifer just rolled her eyes, and looked at her with that "Do I have to?" look she was famous for.

"Yes, you have to," Miss Harris warned her. "If you don't, I'll be inclined to give you a failing grade for this marking period."

"You can't fail me!" Jenny protested. "I have some of the best grades in this class."

"Oh, I can do whatever I want to. Don't get snippy with me, young lady. Just be here after school. I want to talk to you."

Jennifer knew no good would come out of this impromptu meeting, but maybe she could find a way to turn the tables on Miss Harris? She thought on this for a while after the bell rang. Throughout the rest of the day, she still had no clue what to do about her. Then it dawned on her! It wasn't a perfect plan, and things could still go wrong, but she could manipulate Brian into thinking Miss Harris has the hots for him. She just had a feeling that after Harris spoke to her, she would call Brian in to talk to him the next day after school. All she had to do was bide her time.

At lunch period, she found Brian and told him of her suspicions of Miss Harris. "You know, I really think she likes you," she started. "I bet she's calling me in after school to ask me for advice on how to get in your pants."

Brian turned fifty shades of red. "Naw, you can't be serious, Jen!" said Brian in disbelief.

"Just wait and see. If I'm right, she'll call you in after school tomorrow to get to know you better." Then she drove it home by saying. "I'll tell you exactly what she had to say at lunch tomorrow before you go see her. You'll see, it's real. She really likes you!"

Jennifer was proud of herself. Her devious seeds had been planted in Brian's head, and she was convinced Brian would fall for it. Now all she needed to do was borrow her brother's mini drone that was about the size of a house fly to take some incriminating video footage of Miss Harris and Brian together. She could capture the video on her laptop in the safety of another class room. All that she could hope for now was that things would get a little steamy, or out of hand between Brian and Miss Harris.

Finally, the school day ended, and Jennifer took the long walk down the hall to Miss Harris's English class room.

How does Jennifer's meeting go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)