More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Master-V Master-V

Where does the story begin?

After gym class

Wallflower Blush chest heaved as she struggled to catch her breath. The bell had rung signaling the end of Wallflowers gym class. And like always she had done terrible.

Soccer wasn't exactly Wallflowers favorite game. Not that she necessarily liked any sports. But soccer was especially difficult for the green haired girl. "Huff what kind of person Huff makes a game Huff where you gotta chase the ball your kicking away from you huff!!?" Wallflower asked no one.

The shy girl looked around her to confirm that no one was indeed listening. Very intently. No one seemed to even know she was there. This was confirmed by a girl with grew skin and even grayer hair in pigtails walking by and shoulder bumping her. Said girl then looked back over her shoulders to glare at Wallflower as if it was her fault.

Wallflower could only look away. She would wipe any memory of this when she got the memory Stone from her locker. Wallflower kept her eyes glued to the floor as she walked to the locker rooms. Her own thoughts being her only source if conversation. "What was she so mad about?

She bumped into me. Not like it matters anyway. No one notices or remember s me anyway. I could be as crazy as Pinkie Pie and no one would remember." As she thought this Wallflower had a epiphany.

If no one remembered then Wallflower COULD be as crazy as Pinkie Pie without having to worry about the consequence's. Heck she could go crazier even. It's not like anyone would remember if Wallflower.....

What does Wallflower decided to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)