More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

What happens next?

After School: Softball Game

"And that does it! Another slamming win for the Oakvale Mink's. Renee Beaucorp of course bringing a stunning game with a wonderful team of women. The final score 8-2."

The crowds cheered as the two softball teams lined up to give congratulatory good games to each other. Renee leading hers, greeted each student on the rival team with a smile and a huge handshake. The rival girls just snarled refusing to say good game back. As she shook Sabina's hand, all the opposing captain could do was glare coldly at the preppy senior.

Sabina couldn't stand how perfect Renee seemed to be and had enough of her team getting slammed by the Minks at every game. Today, her Leopards were off guard because someone had placed itching powder in their team's shorts the week prior, leaving the girls on edge for the match. The Minks and Leopards constantly kept pranking each other. The last one saw the Leopard's cheerleaders with no undergarments, to do their routine in the commando.

"I'll catch up with you guys later, gonna do a victory lap." The ginger shouted to her cheering team walking off from them. And as Sabina saw the last of the Mink's dip into the locker room, a grin grew as she began formulating a plan. Having obtained Rohypnol from her ex, Sabina plopped a few pills into a full Powerade bottle, beginning to run and shouting out to the lone senior on the field.

"Hey Renee! I just wanna say, no hard feelings and you guys did awesome. Perhaps you'd like this Powerade to help hydrate before your lap?"

Renee looked at Sabina cautiously, having heard tales of her antics in the past. The black girl seemed to be genuine, so Renee took the bottle instantly knocking it back down her throat. "Thanks. I really needed that." The redhead sighed with relief as she turned around and within five steps, fell instantly face to the dirt, and rear to the sky. Sabina looked around a final time, slumped Renee over her shoulders and began her on the undeserving teenage redhead.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)