More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mike.peregrine mike.peregrine

Table Of Contents

Advertisements

Spermax
Public Service Announcement
After Dick Mint
The Austin Powers Power Pump

Today's men want women with strong, sexy arms and lots of stamina.
Traditional work-out partners only last for two or three minutes.
But now, you can get the work-out that you need, even between boyfriends.
Introducing the Jack Weight.
Emma
The revolutionary new way to work your handjob muscles designed specifically for women because they don't have penises of their own.
In just six minutes a day you can get arms that can jerk off a rhinerous.
So get rid of those sleeves and show everyone that you are a jerk-off queen.
Jack Weight is designed on handjob-based work-out technology called Dynamic Inertia.
In just six minutes a day you will be able to squeeze cum from a stone.
Happy
Scientific studies at a pretegious university prove that the Jack Weight is a 300% more efficient work-out than beating off with a tradtional penis.
Work out near your face.
Or over your chest with no need to clean up afterwards.
No Cum
Jack Weight works like a real dick.
You will get long, lean, toned muscles without being begged to use your mouth.
That's like J and O, D after D.
Order today and get eleven inches for just $19.95.
It's big enough to wrap both hands around.
And comes with a life-time guarantee never to become flaccid or impotent.

You will also get a DVD which your partner can use when you are not in the mood.
It's time to get the vice-like, penis pumping grip you've always wanted.

Get the Jack Weight today!
Amateur

[Script from a ten year old YouTube video by flipptv]

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)