More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheBoojum TheBoojum

What time is it?

Advernture in youthening

You head to the local seniors center. Half a dozen octogenarian women are there knitting scarves and waiting for . You go up to one of them, a mass of wrinkles, wiry gray hair and liver spots.

"Hello young man," the crone croaks, squinting at you in confusion. "Are you my grandson?"

"No, I'm the age-regression therapy man," you inform her and send her careening back in time 60 years. The newly twenty year old blinks in bewilderment. Unfortunately, she was a rather ugly 20 year old. Before she can finish saying "what happened?" it didn't. You reverse time to the moment you entered the room. You try again with another woman but without much more desirable results. You hit the jackpot on your third try, though, with two sisters, Patsy and Peggy.

"Oh my god, Peggy!" the older sister exclaimed after you shave 60+ years off of both of them. "You're gorgeous! You can't be more than 19!"

It was a fair assessment. Peggy's hair had gone from white to a luscious ashe blonde, her pink skin firm and smooth, with promising curves barely hinted at under the shapeless sack of a dress she was wearing.

"Then that would make you 21 Patsy!" the blonde sister exclaimed. "I had forgotten how pretty you were at that age!"

Indeed, luminous red hair tumbled in curls from Patsy's head, with cute little freckles replacing her 80-year-old self's moles and spots. The shapeless dress could not hide the tremendous rack that had gone from sagging onto her knees to know jutting forward as an improbably perky shelf.

"Did you really do this to us?" Peggy asked, her blue eyes twinkling with gratitude.

"Oh, what a nice young man!" her green eyed sister exclaimed.

The other ladies, still ancient, are more than a little perplexed by what you've done to their companions. But before they can toddle over, you stop time. You give Peggy and Patsy's curves a quick perusal with your hands to confirm you've made the right choice before bringing them out to join you in the frozen moment you created. The youthened sisters don't even notice that the old ladies aren't moving. They are just giggling with giddiness at their suddenly restored youth!

"I don't know how we could ever thank you enough!" Patsy says.

You could let them figure out a way on their own. Or you could let them know their youth has a definite price.

Let them thank you or name your price?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)