More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eroticfiction eroticfiction

What's next?

Advanced Student Services

All persons depicted in this story are fictional and over the age of 18.

Comments Welcomed and Encouraged!

I always like a visual idea of what is going on. So here is who I imagine each character looks like...you can feel free to imagine whomever you wish. They were also named after the celeb in question. All pictured verified to be over age of 18 at time of photo.

Hayley-Hayley Atwell

Emilia-Emilia Clark(32 at time of photo)

Kaley-Kaley Cuoco(age 24 at time of photo)

Chloe-Chloe Moretz(age 21 at time of photo)

Karen-Karen Gillan(22 at time of photo)

Christina-Christina Hendricks

Holly-Holly taylor(interview 2018 age at photo 21)

Gina-Gina Rodrigez(age at photoshoot 30)

Rose-Rose Bryne( age at photo 36)

Anna-Anna Kendrick (age at photograph 28)

Emma-Emma Watson (2009 photoshoot age in photo 19)

Taylor-Taylor Swift (2009 photoshoot 23 at time of photo)

Hayden-Hayden Pantierre( 2013 photoshoot 23 at time of photo)

Rachel-Rachel Mcadams (age at photoshoot 32)

Elle-Elle Fanning (2017 photoshoot 19 at time of photo)

Rosario-Rosario Dawson (2005 photoshoot 25 at time of photo)

Eva-Eva Mendes(2008 photoshoot 34 at time of photo)

Molly-Molly Quinn

Isla-Isla Fisher

Shailene-Shailene Woodley

Chapter 2: Advanced Student Services

This is a work of fiction. Any likeness to anyone living or dead is purely accidental. No real locations were used in this story. No One was harmed in the making of it. I don’t condone , 4or anything that brings anyone harm at any time. This is purely Fantasy and probably shouldn’t be read by anyone….ever.

Also this is a re-write of a story in which there wasn’t any cuckolding and all the girls were highschool age. I added more cuckolding to fit the sub and made the girls all college age. If anyone finds a slip-up on age or name changes(there were a few) please note them and I will correct. Thanks.

Hayley woke up, it was still the middle of the night. She glanced at the clock. 2:08am She was nervous, she had never been used the way she had been yesterday by Dean Marcus and Coach Williams. The whole event only took probably 20 minutes, but it had shaken her completely. She laid in her bed, thinking about how she could get herself and her girls out of this situation.

Her girls were asleep in the next room. All she could afford was a two bedroom apartment. The girls had to share a bedroom. She lived on the third story of a apartment building. The neighborhood wasn’t the greatest. They lived only one block from the main drag for stores. From this height you could see many of the stores on the strip. Her bedroom was flooded with a flashing red light from the marquee sign of the strip club only a block away. The club was called Spades.

It was August. Still hot, the warm air from outside blowing in from the windows. She heard some yelling in the street. She got out of bed, he white babydoll barely covering her b-cup breasts. She peered down into the alley below her side of the building. She could see a man following behind a woman. She was blonde. Wearing a mini-dress, heels, her hair in ponytails. She was probably 20 years old. White. He was black, muscular, maybe a bouncer. Based off how they were yelling Hayley could tell he was probably her boyfriend or at least a guy she was seeing.

“I can’t believe you took me to a strip club!” yelled the girl.

“You said you wanted to dance. May as well make some money at it. “ berated the man.

He caught up to her and grabbed her wrist. Pulled her sharply to him.

“And bitch, if i tell you to dance you will dance.” yelled the man.

The woman tried to break free. But the man pulled her hair and pushed her to the wall. He slapped her across the face. The fight in her seemed to lower, realizing she couldn’t escape and that she didn’t want more slaps. He pushed his hands between her legs, pulling up her dress. Her bare ass now against the cold bricks. He was very obviously fingering her. She let out a little moan.

At this point Hayley was stirring already. Her hand on her clit. She was watching this woman be , and it was turning her on. She was kneeling now, her body hanging out the window. Playing with her clit. She closed her eyes and remembered the fucking she received the day before at the school.

“Bitch you want this black cock don’t you, you are already wet.” said the man

The woman could only moan

“Say you want me to fuck you bitch!” yelled the man

“Please PLEASE fuck me like a whore” begged the girl.

Hayley couldn’t take it anymore, she reached to her bedside table and opened the drawer. She was looking for her small black dildo, but couldn’t find it. It was missing. So she grabbed her big dildo, it was probably 9 in and very thick, she normally only liked her little one as she wasn't properly stretched out to take this big one. But she hoped that her earlier fucking would have stretched her out.

She set it on the floor, the suction cup gripping the used hardwood. She lowered her wet cunt onto the big black dildo. It filled her nicely, but she was surprised how loose she felt. Hayley watched from inside her room. She didn’t want to girl to see her as she rode her dildo. The lil slut below was getting drilled. Hayley came quite quickly, before the girl getting fucked even came close to cumming. She felt so dirty watching this, and worse wishing it was her. She pulled the dildo out of her pussy and continued to watch the lust below her. The man was now behind the woman, her hands on the dumpster. Him pulling her hair as he fucked her.

Just then, she hear a moan. It was close, and not from the girl getting fucked below. She leaned closer to the window. Peering to the right. She could see her daughter Emilia leaning out the window. Her bare breasts shaking back and forth. She was biting her lip, as she watched the girl down below.

Hayley slipped quietly out of her room and into the hallway it was dark, but she could see into her daughter's room thru a crack in the door. Emilia was there, on her bed, which was pushed up against the window. She was crouched, doggystyle position. Fully nude. Hanging out the window. Kaley was fast asleep in her bed, completely unaware of what her sister was doing.

Hayley could see motion between her legs. And then she saw it. Her small black dildo. Emilia was sliding it slowly in and out of her pussy. Hayley couldn’t believe her innocent bookworm daughter was doing this. Using HER dildo while she watched a woman get fucked by a big black man. Soon she could hear the man and woman outside yelling..

“Harder! Harder! Cum in me! Fucke me like a whore!” yelled the woman

“Here it comes!” yelled the man

Then it was quiet for a moment, and then the sound of heels on concrete as the couple walked away. Emilia flipped around and Hayley quickly hid so Emilia wouldn’t see her. Emilia spread herself on the bed and with her legs spread, she started to really use the dildo on her pussy. Faster and faster. Hayley watched as her daughter used the dildo. Her fingers on her clit, watching this and seeing how much lust her daughter had for that black dildo had turned her on more than watching the couple out the window. She leaned against the hallway wall. Feverishly playing with her clit. Her innocent daughter fucking her pussy harder and harder. Then she heard it. Her daughter mouthing something quietly, over and over…

“Fuck me like a whore, fuck me like a whore, fuck me like a whore” said Emilia quietly.

At this moment Emilia came hard, gasping for breath, her pussy spasming and pushing the dildo out of her.

At the sight of this Hayley came too. Her pussy juices dripping onto the floor behind her. She slowly tip-toed back to bed, hardly able to comprehend what just happened. She knew her daughter was coming of age, but had no idea that she was this far along.

Then a sudden realization that if she wanted to be used like a whore already, that it wouldn’t be long until she was used by a real man, the way Dean Marcus and Coach Williams used her.

Both women feel asleep. Eagerly imagining what the next day would hold.

The next morning, Hayley didn’t notice anything unusual about Emilia’s behaviour. When Hayley got out of the shower, she saw Emilia leaving her mothers room. Hayley went in and looked, and the smaller black dildo had been returned. Emilia had put it back, thinking her mom would be none the wiser.

They all went to school, Hayley wearing her typical white nurse outfit, but now with the addition of the black choker. And instead of typical white tennis shoes that nurses wear, she took the liberty of wearing some 5 inch fuck me stilettos.

“Where did you get that black choker?” Emilia Asked

“Um, I have always had it.” Hayley lied “i saw they were popular here, so I wore it to fit in”

“Cool, can I borrow it tomorrow?” Emilia Asked

“NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!” snapped Hayley.

Emilia, taken back by this sudden outburst shyly looked down. “ I met a new friend yesterday, Her name is Chloe”

Hayley happy to hear this, as Emilia didn’t make friends easily. “Good, you need to make friends. You could be the most popular girl in the school if you just became more social”

“I don’t know about that, but I am willing to try.” Said Emilia

“Good, you should find some activities to join” said Hayley

“Well now that you mention it, someone did say that Chloe and I should try out for cheerleading. They said that the cheerleaders are the most popular girls in the school” said Emilia

This made Hayley super happy, since she was managing the cheerleaders, should would be able to keep an eye on Emilia.

“I think you should try out, and you know you already have your coaches approval” said Hayley.

They were pulling up to the school and parked. Emilia started to walk off to her first class.

Just as she did Hayley said “Emilia, who told you to join the cheerleaders?”

Emilia turned and answered, “ A cute boy, His name is Jamal, He is on the football team. He really seemed to like me!” she skipped away.

Hayley felt her heart sink in her chest. They already were targeting her.

Hayley walked into the college. When she got inside, she was greeted by Kaley’s behavioural arts teacher. Rose.

“Good Morning Nurse Hayley.” Said Rose

“Good Morning Rose”

“Please call me Rose” said Rose

Kaley ran into the room and started talking with other girls.

Then Hayley noticed that Rose had a black choker on.

“You are new to this aren’t you? You haven’t been explained your new role here have you?” said Rose

“We are new to the community. What do you mean my role” said Hayley

“Well you are looking at my choker, i assume you know what it means.” said Rose

Hayley whispered, “you are owned too?”

This blew Hayleys mind. She was so nervous that she didn’t even think to ask about the other colors. She couldn’t believe that this innocent little school teacher was calling herself an aspiring black cock whore.

“I only got my collar yesterday.” said Hayley.

“Ah, so today you are going thru orientation correct.”

Just then a cute girl ran up to Rose. “Mom, are we having for lunch today?”

“Yes, but not until 1pm. I will meet you after your third class when I have a free hour” said Rose

Just then, Hayley noticed that the girl was wearing a choker, not only a choker but a key around her neck.

Then the girl ran back and started talking with Kaley.

“You didn’t know they started special girls so young did you” said Rose.

“You mean she is a…..Black cock slut” said Hayley

“Holly is my daughter, she just turned 18, She was a bit of a purde back in highschool. I took this job 2 years ago. Dean Marcus started Holly over the summer semester“ said Rose.

“What is with the key around her neck” said Hayley

“Oh...that. Are you married?” said Rose

“No, I am single” said Hayley

“Well then you won’t have to worry about that” said Rose “if you had a white boyfriend or husband then you would have some extra duties” said rose

“Like what” said Hayley

“Well you see that white boy sitting by Holly, Well He is her cuckold boyfriend.” said Rose

“What’s that?” said Hayley

“Well it’s putting white boys in their place, they serve their black owned girlfriends. The girlfriends tease them and hold back sex from them and the white boys just fall into a submissive roll. They bring drinks, help with housework, and support their slut girlfriends take as much black cock as possible. “ said rose.

“Why don’t they just leave their girlfriends and find a girl that will have sex with them” said Hayley

“Well you see white boys don’t have the big cocks that black men have. Its easy to lock them up. Once locked up they will do anything to get unlocked. The orgasm they have from being teased and watching their women have sex with black men is so incredible. Most white boys love it. And asked to be locked up again and again.” said rose

“What do you mean locked up.” said Hayley

“We put their cocks in cages so they can’t masterbate, get hard or have sex unless we unlock them” said Rose

“Holly has the key to that’s boys cock cage, I have the backup key for it. Every mother gets to have the keys to not only her cuckold but her daughters cuckold as well” said Rose.

Hayley noticed that Rose did in fact have two keys on her neck. One for her husband and one for her daughters boyfriend.

Just then Mark and Mitch popped into mind. Hayley got wet thinking about locking up and teasing those boys.

“Are there many freshman girls that have already been trained?” said Nurse Hayley

“No, most don’t start until their sophomore year. But some special lil sluts are started early. So they can be ready to help their classmates come sophomore year.” said Rose

The bell rang and Nurse Hayley realized that she was now late for her orientation. Rose walked into the classroom and began to quiet the students down. Nurse Hayley hurried to the main office as fast as she could in her heels. The classrooms were already full and the halls empty.

She made her way to the Advanced Student Services door. She Entered her ID Badge and walked in. She was in a long hallway. There were doors on the left but none on the right. Everything was painted black. And there were soft red lights lining the floor. The first door on the left was labeled Sluts Hallway, the Next door was labeled Bulls Hallway. The third door was labeled Lounge. There were a few more door down the way and some stairs that she could make out, but before she could read them all, the main door opened again. And Coach Williams walked in, Followed by a female student. She also had a choker. She was wearing a cheerleader outfit.

“ Nurse Hayley, this is Karen, She is a sophomore, We started training her over the summer. She is going to help me demonstrate to your your first level of training…..Oral” Coach williams turned to Karen “Karen, please go to booth ten, and wait for orders.

Karen turned and entered the sluts hallway. Coach williams escorted Nurse Hayley down the bull hallway. Once in the hallway, she could see that it was a long hallway with two double doors to the right and said lounge. And 15 doors to the left that were each numbered. They walked to booth ten. They passed a number of black boys on their way down. They were waiting outside certain booths. There were names above the booths on digital marquees. She recognized a couple of the girls from class yesterday, and at least one name was that of a fellow teacher. She noticed that Karen’s name was above booth 10. And Her own name was above booth 11.

When they entered booth 10, there was a small seat, a shelf for clothing. There was a lcd monitor on the right wall butted up against the far wall. And a hole probably 8 inches wide, on the far wall; so if you were to put your cock up against the hole and turned your head to the right, you could easily watch the monitor. Looking on the monitor, She could see karen standing in the booth. On the far wall there were two nobs. One on the left side around eye level, and one on the right about eye level. There was also a big red button labeled punishment, and a Big green button labeled Pleasure.

Hayley was almost shaking. There was a definite musk of sex in the room.

“The dial on the left, changes the video feed on the monitor.” said coach williams. As he spun the dial, he the video feed changes. There were views of her from above, left side, right side, front, and the bottom. One view was focused on the leather seat that was directly in front of her side of the hole.

“Please note the other dial and the big red and green buttons. I will explain these when we get to the other side”

They walked out of booth 10 on the bulls side, and walked around to the main hall and joined karen on the sluts hallway side.

When they got there, Karen was standing there. There wasn’t as much on the sluts side as far as controls, or equipment. There was a wooden bench and a small shelf and a hanger. There was a small hump of a seat directly in front of the hole in the wall. It was long and could easily be straddled. There was a plastic piece on the front. With some metal contacts. There was also a metal ring attached just under the hole.

“Karen please explain how this room works to Nurse Hayley. “ said Coach williams

“Well first you remove your clothes.” Hayley watched as this 18 year old girl stripped before her. She was flat chested with perky nipples. Long legs. Which were accentuated by the black heels she had on. She had bright red hair that flowed down her body. And she was shaved in her pubic region. Now all she had on was her choker with the red rose, and her black heels. “ you always leave your choker and heels on.

“Then mount the seat. Making sure your clit aligns with the curved piece of plastic. And wait for your fun to start.”

She mounted the seat. And pressed a button that said ready. No sooner did she do this, than a big black cock was slid thru the hole. Karen started to suck the cock eagerly. A slight hum was heard in the room coming from the seat she was mounting as she sucked the strangers cock.

Coach williams leaned over to whisper to Nurse Hayley “ you see the dial on the right on the bulls side, can increase the vibration and pleasure that Karen receives while she is sucking cock. The cameras will keep focus on her and her pussy as it gets vibrated.”

They watched a little longer and karen was moaning with the cock in her mouth. Sucking on it like it was her meaning for living.

Just then, Coach william reached back and pulled on her hair. Causing her to rub her teeth on the cock. When that happened a timer lit up above the hole. The vibration noise stopped. The timer counted down from 5. The black cock was removed, and Karen said “I’m sorry”, and tears filled her eyes.

When the clock hit zero. She let out a scream of pain, her body clenched. The timer went back to 5 and counted down. Her pain continued until the timer hit 0. Then she relaxed. The cock returned to the hole and she sucked it even more diligent than before.

Coach williams leaned back to Nurse Hayley. “ you see if you do a poor job, or your teeth scratch the cock. The man on the other side, will hit the punishment button. The pleasure will stop, and when the clock hits 0, you will receive pain from the metal electrodes in the seat. It shocks you and hurts a lot. You receive pain for as long as the clock counts down.

Coach williams again pushed the girl making her rub her teeth on the cock. Again the vibration stopped, and the man removed his cock. The timer was back at 5 seconds. Her tears welled up in her eyes…” please no more! I want to be a good whore” when the clock hit 0, the pain started again, but this time the timer was at 10 seconds instead of the 5 seconds like last time. She again screamed and wailed in pain.

Coach williams turned to Nurse Hayley, who was almost in tears herself. “ you see, everytime you make a mistake, the amount of pain and the duration will increase.” the pain stopped and then Karen began to hungry try to make the man hard again.

“The green pleasure button on the other side, has completely the opposite effect, it will produce one of the best orgasums that the girl will ever have. It sends a signal thru her clit directly to the brain, causing a orgasm whether she wants one or not. The bull will only hit the orgasm button AFTER he cums.” said coach. “Would you like to see that?”

“yes , I want to see it all” said Nurse Hayley.

“Then help her make him cum” said Coach

With this, Hayley pulled off her nurse uniform, straddling the same seat as Karen. She placed her body right against hers, and put her head on Karen's shoulder. Karen moved to the right. And let Hayley suck the cock, while karen kissed Nurse Hayley’s neck. The vibration under Karen's clit increased. The bull obviously loved this tag team effect. Karen was moaning and suckin on his balls. Then up his shaft and took over sucking off the cock. While Nurse Hayley played with Karen’s tits. Looking directly at the camera, she said “cum on both of us! Cover these whores with your cum” With that, Karen released the cock, cum spurting from her lips as the cock covered both of them in cum.

The vibration increased and karen's body convulsed as she shook with a orgasm. The bull left the booth. Karen's body arched back pushing her flat little tits out. Nurse Hayley started to lick the cum off her nipples as karen continued to orgasm over and over. Until she calmed. Then Karen hit the ready button again. The door opened on the Bulls side and a new bull entered.

Karen immediately started sucking him off. Coach grabbed Nurse Hayley by the hair and pulled her from the booth. He moved her into booth 11. He removed her panties and bra. Until she only had her choker and heels on. She straddled the seat….eagerly.

Coach said “wait..remove your choker”

“But i thought i was supposed to wear it to show my place?” asked Nurse Hayley.

“Normally yes. But new whores, no matter how eager, have trouble with the training.” coach said. “So we do this.” He removed the choker and placed a metal collar on Nurse Hayley, it was tight, and locked in place by a small clock. He attached a chain to it, then attached the chain to the metal ring under the hole. This made it so Nurse Hayley could not move far from the hole, and definitely couldn’t leave the booth until she was allowed to by Coach.

You will be here all day, I will come by at lunch to give you some food and a bathroom break. Nurse Hayley looked up at him with a little submissive eyes. . She pressed the ready button. She needed a black cock, and needed it now.

A black cock was put thru the gloryhole and the whore inside of her took control. She sucked it. Sucked it like her life depended on it. The pleasure from the symbian seat she was straddling was very intense. When she felt the young man on the other side start to thrust, she knew he was close. She began to take as much as she could in her mouth. Playing with the tip with her tongue. Then he came. It was a lot. Filling her mouth. She tried to swallow as much as she could but it was running out of her mouth. Then she felt it...he had hit the green button. Her nipples hardened, her body clenched. She was cumming, and she had never experienced something like this before. It was long and intense. She sat there breathing heavy, her body, weak. Then she leaned forward and pressed the ready button. She needed that again.

A new cock was now in front of her. She sucked it, earning the pleasure that he was giving her from the dial until she was on fire again. Sucking like she needed his cum to live. He came, she was able to swallow much more this time. It had only been 30 minutes, but she had already taken two big loads. Then It hit her again. That pleasure button. A huge orgasm, forcing it’s way thru her body. It was intoxicating.

She pressed the ready button again. Another new cock. This one bigger, harder to fit in her mouth. Her mouth tired from the last two cocks. Then she did it...in her exhaustion, she got sloppy and let her teeth hit the cock. He pulled back. The timer started. She panicked. She tried to pull away. She didn’t want pain. But the collar and chain stopped her from pulling away. Then it hit her, excruciating pain. Pulsing thru her. Her eyes welled up. She had no idea it was that painful. 5 seconds felt like an hour. When the cock returned she tried her best to please him, but she again screwed up. This time the clock lasted for 10 seconds. She could barely handle it. She went back to sucking him. He got very close to cumming then she did it again. This time, the pain was set to 30 seconds. Her body was in such agony, her mind being warped by the pain. After that final bout of pain. She was sloppily sucking his cock and jerking him off. Begging for him to cum on her. Which he did…..the moment that cum hit her face, he hit the pleasure button. Her orgasm was so intense she almost passed out.

It had been a full hour, and she had taken 3 loads and received 3 massive orgasms and 3 severe punishments. It was only 9am, and she had 3 hours to go until lunch. This continued until around 11. When she had an idea. She didn’t need to have another orgasm, she had many MANY over the last 3 hours, and the pain was beginning to warp her mind. Until all she cared about was pleasing the cock in front of her. So she thought, what if she didn’t hit the ready button. After her last client. She sat there, for almost 10 minutes. Just taking a deep rest. She was pleased with herself. Finding a loophole in the system that let her relax. Then she heard the door of her booth open. A Black woman, one she had never seen before entered the room. Hayley was covered in cum. Some of it dried on her body. Some in her hair. The black woman had a black leather dominatrix outfit on. The woman was no older than 19. Her spiked black boots clicked on the floor as she kneeled next to Nurse Hayley.

“My name is Gina, I am Jamal’s sister. You will call me Mistress. You think you can stop sucking black cock when you want? I don’t think so. We own you, your body, your family, and your life. You will suck cock until we say stop do you understand?”

“But I can’t take any more pain” said Hayley submissively

Gina slapped her hard…..”we will see about that. “

Gina walked behind her and took a whip off her belt. She then gave Hayley she lashes on her ass. Hayley yelped every time.

“What are you?” yelled Gina

“A white whore!” whimpered Hayley

“Good and what is your role right now?”

“To suck black cock” said Hayley

Gina whipped her hard on the back. “I said call me mistress”

“Yes mistress, sorry mistress,” squealed Hayley

“Now hit that ready button” said Gina

Hayley hit the ready button and a big cock came thru. Hayley started to suck him with vigor, not wanting to upset Gina. Gina bent down and ran her hand down her back until it found Hayleys ass. Her index finger resting on her anal opening. She slid her finger into Hayleys ass. With this Hayley pulled the cock out of her mouth. “Thank you mistress” and then she began to suck him again. This went on for the next two men. Until Hayley would be craving her ass to be penetrated.

Coach williams came in and told Gina to go to the lounge and see how things were progressing there. Coach unhooked Hayley and gave her a juice box and sandwich. After she had eaten it, coach lead her to a shower facility. He told her to clean herself up. She removed her heels and began to shower.

When she exited the shower. She saw Rose walking down the hall. She was only in heels, and a white halter top. Which displayed her breasts. She stopped, looked Nurse Hayley up and down.

“ you have had quite a fun morning didn’t you?” said Rose.

“Yes, i had no idea what i was in for. Are you here to take a turn in the booths?” said Hayley

“Oh no, i was down the hall, getting fucked, i have 5 loads of cum in my pussy.” said Rose

“I have had so many orgasms today, but haven’t had a cock push into my pussy yet. When does that happen?” said Nurse Hayley

“Oh you have to work your way up to that, first you must master oral.” said Rose.

“Then why are you here if not to suck cock?” said Hayley

“I'm here to check on Holly and give her dessert” said Rose

“Wait...she's in the booth?”

With that Rose opened the door to booth 13. There we saw lil Holly, nude, sucking a cock that she could barely fit in her mouth. At that moment, the black cock came in her mouth. She swallowed every drop. The vibration increased and Holly screamed in a big orgasm.

“Holly it’s time for dessert.” said Rose, as she sat down in the chair next to her. Holly jumped up and came over to her mother. Kneeled and began to lick and suck the cum out of her mother's pussy. This attention to her pussy and clit made Rose cum, flooding her daughter's mouth with more cum and pussy juices.

Hayley seeing this almost fainted. But instead started fingering her own clit. Rose, picked up Holly and placed her on the floor and began to lick her pussy, which was wet from her most recent orgasm. Holly came again, and this time it happened at the same time as Hayley. All three of them left the booth. Running into Dean Marcus on the way.

“Rose, have you and Holly been showing Nurse Hayley what’s in her future?” said Dean Marcus.

“ i think we gave her quite a show...see you two tomorrow” said Rose

“Nurse Hayley, i believe you have some ill students back in the nurses station. , you should get dressed.”

Hayley forgot completely that she was in a school, it seemed more like a brothel at this point. But she smiled and left to get her uniform. She got dressed and went and taught her class. Followed by taking care of some sick kids that had piled up outside the clinic.

When school was almost over, she got a text from Emilia. ---Going to get some pizza after school with Chloe and some friends may not be home until after dark----

She replied back -----be safe, let me know when you will be home----

It was almost 9pm, when Hayley heard a commotion outside. She looked out and saw Emilia with Jamal, his arm all the way around her. And Chloe with another boy she knew from school named Manny.

Manny and Chloe kept walking down the street toward Chloe’s house. Jamal and Emilia walked up to the door. Hayley watched from the window. He saw them making out in the dark, he saw Jamal slide up Emilia’s skirt. Feeling her ass.

With this Hayley flung open the door. “Get your hands off my daughter!”

Jamal turned to her and pushed Hayley back into the house. Emilia followed.

Jamal, turned to Emilia, “go up to your room and wait there”

“You should go to your room, but Jamal will not be following you up there! Think of poor Mark” screamed Hayley.

Emilia hurried to her room.

“Get out of my house!” yelled Hayley.

Jamal took control. He pushed Hayley up against the wall. “Look here bitch, you sucked me off twice this morning. I have the video to prove it. “ he held up his phone showing her the video, it was him filming the monitors as she sucked him off in the booths.

“Now, this is what is going to happen. I have the full support of Dean Marcus. He sent me here to fuck that lil slut daughter of yours.” He again held up his phone. A video of Dean marcus started to play.

“Hayley, i sent Jamal here over to your house to fuck your daughter. She needs to get a taste of black cock. She is years behind the other girls her age. You will do as he commands as if I was there.” said the video...stopping abruptly.

Hayley started to calm down, knowing that if Dean marcus was involved, there was nothing she could do without being punished tomorrow.

“What do you want me to do?” said Hayley.

“First you will go into her bedroom, and tell her what the black chokers mean, what you are now, and what she will be when im done with her. Explain it all and explain how there is . That this is how it is now. “ said Jamal. “Then i want you to take Kaley out of the room and come back to me. “

Hayley without a word, went down to the room. Jamal could hear them talking after about 15 minutes. She returned to the kitchen with a sleepy Kaley behind her. “It’s done” she said.

“Good, now you and Kaley will sleep in your room tonight and I will be Emilia. You and Kaley will be nude until tomorrow morning do you understand. You will wear your heels to bed...both of you”

Kaley now starting to grasp that something was going and was fully awake. She was seeing how her mother was submitting to this black man. And she could tell he was in charge now. She had no idea what was going on.”

Hayley started taking off her clothes and Kaley seeing this followed too. Both of them, fully nude started to walk down toward Hayleys room. When Jamal stopped them and whispered something in Hayleys ear. Kaley couldn’t make it out. But Hayleys eyes grew big, then she looked down and sheepishly said…”yes sir”

Hayley walked Kaley down to her room. Removed two pairs of heels, one for each of them, and put them on, they laid in bed together. They heard jamal walk back into Emilia's room and shut the door. Then they waited.

As Jamal entered the room, Emilia was sitting on the bed, looking a mix of scared and excited.

“Your mother told you everything? How she is a black owned whore now, and you are next?” said Jamal

“Yes sir, she did” Emilia said softly

“Good, right now, my boy manny is doing the same thing to your little friend Chloe, starting tomorrow, you will both wear your chokers with honor. Letting everyone know you are no longer a virgin to black cock.” said Jamal

“Yes sir, i understand. “ squeaked Emilia.

“Remove your clothes, everything except your heels, and your thigh high stockings”

Emilia slowly undressed and walked over to her new bull. Her big C Cup breasts swaying as she walked. He pushed her down and she began to undo his pants, until his cock was hanging out. It was far bigger than the dildo she used on herself the night before. Jamal removed his shirt.

He grabbed the back of Emilia’s head and pushed her lips onto his cock. She wasn’t skilled at dealing with such a big cock. Mark was so much smaller. She thought of Mark, how would she explain this. Would he leave her. She loved him, but she had a primal urge to satisfy Jamal. She couldn’t explain it, it was animal, it was biological. “You may be better at sucking cock than your mother” jamal said.

Just then, her teeth hit his cock. He pulled his cock out and slapped her hard. The smack on her face echoed thru the house. As neither door was closed. Hayley couldn't hear what was being said, but she knew a bitch slap when she heard it. Imagining what her daughter was going thru had started to turn Hayley on. Jamal had whispered in her ear that both her and Kaley should masterbate to the sounds of Emilia becoming a black cock slut. Hayley spread her legs and began to rub her clit.

Kayley was laying their silent and scared. She may have been the dumb bimbo of the family. But she was also the strongest willed too. Just then Hayley reached over and grabbed Kaley’s hand guiding her daughter to her young clit. “Masterbate honey” said Hayley.

“Mom, what is going on, why is he here? Why are you wanting me to masterbate? You always told us to be good girls.” said Kaley

“If we don’t do as we are told, he will hurt Emilia. I had to make a deal to get you two in college and I don’t have any choice.” said Hayley.

Soon they heard Emilia heels on the ground, as jamal had led her to the bed, and mounted her. Positioning his cock right at the entrance to Emilia’s wet pussy.

Emilia was now in a moment of heat. She needed it, she wanted it. She wanted to be treated like the little slut she masterbated to the night before. Jamal, not being gentle pushed his cock balls deep into her pussy. With this Emilia let out a moan. Jamal began to start a good rhythm of in and out of her pussy. The wet slopping sounds of a big black cock taking the virginity of a shy white girl.

Hayley started rubbing her clit faster.

Jamal was starting to vocalize “ you like that you white whore”

“Yes! Yes, I love your big black cock” screamed Emilia

“You like being a whore” jamal hissed.

“Yes fuck me like the white whore I am!” moaned Emilia “ Fuck me i need big black cock!”

This continued for a good 10 minutes.

Kaley hearing her sister begging to be a whore. Started to wimper as she masterbated.

Hearing this Hayley stopped and grabbed both black dildos from her night stand. She licked the suction cup on both and stuck them together to make a double ended dildo. She took Kaley and slid the smaller dildo into her. Kaleys eyes lit up like christmas day. She had never been penetrated. Then Hayley took the larger dildo and entered it into her own pussy. Pushing them together. She was now scissoring her 18 year old daughter with a black dildo in each of their pussies.

Meanwhile Jamal was now fucking Emilia doggy style. Slapping her ass as he pulled her hair. She was moaning like a bitch in heat. Begging for the cum she needed in her pussy.

“Please cum in my pussy!” screamed Emilia. “Oh god I am cumming!”

With that Kaley felt her first ever orgasm fill her body, she shook, and Moaned.

Hayley too shook, seeing and hearing her girls. Taking their first steps as black cock sluts. She herself was only just realizing the power of big black cock, and now her girls were on the adventure with her.

Hayley and Kaley collapsed.

Jamal continued to fuck Emilia for almost 4 more hours. Until she fainted from consecutive back to back orgasms.

Hayley lay there, thinking this was only day 2 of their life here and all of them have already become whores for black cock. The Wall was shaking, as Jamal was pounding Emilia again. Kaley lay at her side. Fast asleep, with a smile on her face. Who knows what Day 3 will have in store of them.

Coming up….Training begins.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)