More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which model do you want to follow?

Adriana Lima

Everything was ready: computer turned on, Skype online, door locked so your parents weren't going to disturb without knocking first. The time, too, 10:59 pm.

The only thing missing was her call. A minute late…two…five. Anxiety started to chick in, making you doubt if you got the hour right. Fifteen minutes later, still nothing. 20 mins later, paranoia slowly crawled in too, forcing your mind to consider the most irrealistic scenarios to justify her absence.

25 mins later, You were going to take the phone and call, but finally Skype alerted you that there was a video chat request coming, and, faster than you even thought your arm could move, you accept it. On the laptop's screen there was now a view of an ample room, with white walls, some paintings, both abstracts and with natural subjects, a group of framed pictures of all the models together from past VS shows, and a huge sofa, also white. Sitting there, a woman was looking at her webcam, wearing a cute pink PJ, dark brown long hair in a ponytail, a pair of round shaped glasses in front of the most stunning light blue/green eyes one could ever imagine.

You say "Hi, love. I miss you already so much!"

"Hi, John, I miss you too! Sorry that I am late, but my daughters didn't want to go to bed, they wanted to stay a bit more with mommy, and how could I say no to my little princesses? Tell me you didn't stress too much thinking I wasn't going to call you back..." Adriana says.

"No, don't worry, I know you are a busy mom and... ok, I did... just a bit tho!" Obviously your almost mind-reader girlfriend understood you had freaked out for her not responding, and quickly tried to change the subject.

"Anyway, how are you my love? You look so cute with glasses by the way"

"I'm good, a bit tired to be honest, I love playing with my kids but they have so much energy! We just run around the house since I came back! Thanks, I have to use these to read and sometimes when I use the computer too because I am a bit astigmatic" Adriana says.

"Now that explains why you find me attractive!"

"Ahah no, John don't be silly! By the way, why are you so elegant? Are you going out tonight? Those are the clothes you had at the party, aren't they?" Adriana says.

"No, it's that... you chose them for me last time and... I thought that since we have this sort of digital date where we can only see each other, I should have at least dressed in a way you like... It has no sense, I know..."

"It's so sweet, thank you love, sorry if I'm in my pj." Adriana says.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)