More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GenericEditor168 GenericEditor168

Who are you?

Adoptive Brother (Furry)

Warning: This path contains anthropomorphic erotica, aka "Yiff" or "Furry Porn". If you don't like it, turn back.


Your name is Ellis. You were adopted by Linda, an anthro wolf, during the period where she was worried she was infertile. Luckily, it turned out to be just a worry, and she gave birth to a healthy pair of twins, Sarah and Lily.

Linda is your mother, even if only adoptive. She's got an excellent job with a governement department of some kind, which is how she's had the time and money to raise three children and not go insane.

She's put on a little bit of weight over the years, but she's not fat. She has, though you hate to say it, a sexy body, with a bubble butt and D cup breasts.

Your relationship with her is, well, she's your mother. You love her, but she can drive you crazy.

Sarah is the oldest sister, though not by much, and she's quite the rebel. Several times, she's been disciplined either at school, at work, or at home for various reasons, including disrespect, smoking cigarettes, and wearing scandalous clothes.

Her breasts are the smallest of the three females, only a B cup, and her ass is smaller than her sister and mother's as well.

She's had a series of boyfriends, none of whom last very long. She's often around the house, as she's no longer in school and only works two days a week, so you've had plenty of time to get into arguements with her.

Lily is the youngest sister, even if only by three minutes, and she's quite shy. She mostly heads to her room at night, and studies there. She excels at English, and from what little she tells the family at dinner (when she has dinner with you rather than taking it to her room), hopes to find a career as a writer.

Body-wise, she's slim, though quite tall, and takes after her mother when it comes to sexual assets, with a bubble butt and D cup breasts.

She rarely has friends over, and they're never male. You're not very close to her, since you don't often see her, and rarely talk to her.


You get out of bed and stretch. You've always been something of an early bird, so you're pretty certain everyone else will be in bed for the next few minutes, at least.

And everyone will be home today. Yay. More chances for a fight with Sarah, or to avoid Lily the whole day. Or maybe actually get to know your family rather than drifting around as seperate people... Or maybe, and you hate to think of this, but it's something that's niggled at the back of your brains since you were a teenager, "get to know them".

Still, with the twins' 18th birthday cakes going off in the fridge, it would no longer be , so if you're going to go for it it might as well be today...

You put those thoughts aside for the moment, and look at yourself in the mirror. You're nude (PJs are a little stiffling, okay?), with a throbbing erection (maybe those thoughts were a little more explict then you'd care to admit), but other than that, it's same old, same old, a(n)...

What species are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)