More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by whtwlf1790 whtwlf1790

Character

Adept Rogue

You decide on the adept rogue class. They are not the strongest but they are the most adaptable to any situation. Your character is medium height and slim build. Hair is shaved close giving him a very military look, aside from the tattoos of the Phases from the previous world versions.

After you finish you are given the choice of tutorials. You decide to go through them as you save to learn anything new in the game.

The next screen you see is the root town of Mac Anu home for the delta server. The goddess 's voice is in your ear as she walks you through selecting the dungeon. Once you have the preset dungeon selected you warp to the dungeon.

As the field appears you are reminded of the original fields of the world 1.0. You roam and clear the field with the Goddess directing you. So far everything is the same as you enter the dungeon proper. You work through the rooms and you start to hear something strange. It sounds as if is a moaning. You continue through and you step through the final door into the treasure room and what you see is astounding.

You see five of the most beautiful women in the game, each the representation of a goddess. The women are not nude but not far from it, wearing clothes that more tease than anything. You feel your own cock stiring as the center goddess comes toward you.

As she speaks you realize she is the tutorial voice. "We welcome you new warrior. You have been selected to aid in the propagation of this world. You will be given special skills that will allow you to have special interactions with your other characters. Will you accept this power? "

"What power is it? " you respond

"The power to have sex in the world. " and with that she kneels and begins to rub your characters cock and you swear you feel it in real life.

You moan and when she exposes you and takes it in her mouth and feel it around you. She smiles and pulls away, "so are you willing to help us?" And as she finishes her tongue runs along your cock and you near cumming.

Do you accept?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)