More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Criswell Criswell

Who is it?

Adele Stevens

Your cock instantly hardens as you think of the busty blonde porn star stripping in the bathroom above you. You run to pour a glass of brandy as you hear the water turn on. You walk up the stairs, thinking about how to maintain your composure and act casual as you hand the drink over. However, when you reach the bathroom you nearly drop the glass; Adele has left the door open and is just slipping out of her panties, bending over and thrusting out her beautiful buttocks. You can just see her breasts swaying when she looks back at you, smiles, stands up and turns around, brazenly showing you all of her magnificent body.

"Thank you, love," she says, taking the drink and gulping it down. You try not to stare at her beautiful tits and dark-haired pussy, but fail completely. Smiling, she puts the empty glass on the sink.

"The bath's just about full," she says. "Would you like to join me?"

You're at a complete loss for words.

"Or, if you prefer, you could just help wash me. Whatever you like, I'm just feeling, y'know, grateful."

She starts stroking your cock through your trousers. "How about it, dearie?"

How does she repay you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)