More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by trendytoys27 trendytoys27

Well, who are ya?

Addison Parker

"Welcome to U R Toys, how may I help you miss?" a store worker said behind you. "What, no I'm a guy." you turn to the voice, of which was a redhead in a orange polo. "Name's Addison." you greeted her, and only received a giggle for a response. "You know with a name like that it won't really help your case " she said in between a air for herself.

"Alright, was just going to say hi and welcome you to town but this you find something that funny, I might as well leave." you said turning back to the door you entered from. "Oh, I sorry." the worker said popping out of nowhere to put your arm into a vice grip.

"It's just I mistook you as a girl with the ling hair and how you're built." she slid her hands down your sides that was known to be a little curvy than most guys around town. "Then you said your name was Addidon, which was a bully I had in gym class. I just couldn't hold it in." she continued, dragging you back to a rack of Bratz dolls.

Seeing her answer didn't satisfy you, she made an offer, "What do you say I give you afew dolls." giving a shy grin. "What would I do with these stupid things?" you questioned to maintain your annoyance. "Well, for one you can play with them." which was meet by a growl. "or you can return them gor their original price. Just come backlike within three days. If they don't cheer you up by then I don't know what will besides cash."....

Get paid for owning dolls, or leave?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)