More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JerkGently JerkGently

To begin...

Addendum: Habitech: Technological Marvels for your Abode

You've experienced it at the Mid-City Promenade, you've heard both the Tsarina and King of England have one over every palace… but now you can bring that same technology to the comfort of your very own home. The Atmo-sphere™ is a modern miracle, a completely customisable micro-climate that allows you to alter every aspect of your surroundings.

Temperature, humidity, light-levels and soundscapes. Panoramic views and intricately simulated weather patterns. The Atmo-sphere™ uses AI computing that rivals the Grand Algorithm itself in order to generate a completely unique experience whenever you wish for one. Want your home to stand alone on a desolate moon, with all the wonders of the heavens bared above? Want it to be nestled in the depths of a raucous rainforest, caressed by distant thunder? Or perhaps you'd like to be surrounded by a million-strong crowd of cheering strangers all applauding your every move? All these scenarios and more come pre-set into the control panel, to be tweaked at your leisure.

It's not all grand vistas and storms though… the latest versions of our patented software also come with a whole selection of fun, new features. Want to feel like a sun god or goddess, bringing light and warmth wherever you go? Individual tracking allows you to link certain enviro-patterns to specific rooms or people. Let your submissives and servants truly feel like you are the light in their lives by making the world darker the further they are from you. Or perhaps play a harmless, practical joke on a guest by having a little rainstorm follow just them wherever they go: generating clinging wet clothing and hilarity for everyone else to enjoy! The Atmo-sphere™ even allows customisation of its outer casing, allowing you to shut out nosy neighbours with reflective coatings or perhaps even offer them zoomed in, live visuals of everything you're getting up to. Be proud of the adventurous lifestyle that Habitech lets you enjoy!

Can't quite afford our flagship product? Habitech corp also provides many other scaled-down applications of our technology. From single-room augmented reality set-ups to hidden dungeons full of automated, robotic restraints. Our highly-trained agents will not rest until you have exactly the level of control over your living space that you desire and deserve. Call now to book an appointment and begin your journey to a happier home.

Special Offer: Book in for installation of any product and receive our ‘In the Mood’ lighting and aerosol package. Tired of having to chase down and arouse your slutwives and sexpets, or drop endless signals to your loverboys and mistresses? Habitech's latest collaboration with the Grand Algorithm allows it to automatically anticipate your own urges and adjust your living space accordingly. Your household lamps will gradually shift into dim and erotic colours, while a subtle mix of chemical aphrodisiacs are injected into the ventilation systems, gently ensuring all your submissives and serving staff share in your rising excitement. Come home to a house that's ready and waiting, with Habitech.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)