More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CometLapin CometLapin

What's next?

Add further "enhancements".

You think about it for a moment, and then murmur: "I wish I was toned, and taller."

Another deep pulse of pleasure wracks your body and you close your eyes to savor it, your cock pulsing and twitching- this is almost as good as coming. You open your eyes and are startled as your changes have apparently been made. You stand taller than before, at an impressive 6'7, and your body has the toned, lean muscle of a swimmer. You rake your eyes down the dark trail of hair leading from your chest to your cock, and your mouth waters. If you saw the new you in a bar, you'd definitely want to fuck him. You cock twitches again, and this time you start to stroke for real, looking at the newer, handsomer you in the mirror. Your cock feels like steel as you stroke, pre slowly beginning to dribble out of your thick cockhead as you stroke slowly. You don't waste much time teasing yourself, though, as somewhere in the back of your mind you remember that you still have to go to work. You work your shaft hard and fast, panting and bracing yourself against the sink. You groan as you finally spill your load, amazed at the sheer amount and thickness of it as it shoots out of you.

"Oh my god," you say, quietly. You wash quickly, and start to dress, noticing your clothes perfectly fit your new frame. Do things retroactively work to make this new reality logical? That's a nice bonus.

You grab your keys and head out, skirting the edge of being late if you dally longer. God knows your asshole boss will tear you a new asshole if you're late.

You make it barely on time, slipping into your cubicle before your boss notices. But not before you hear the smarmy, cocky voice of your hated coworker.

Who do you hear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)