More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ghostwriter4 Ghostwriter4

Who comes in with what on their mind?

Adam Shawt, Sadistic Killer

As Elizabeth readied herself for her client, a man walked in, expected by Elizabeth. The man looked scruffy. Shoulder length wavy hair, the color of auburn with a streak of grey going down the left-most part of the middle of his hair. He had green eyes that shined brightly, like emeralds. Locking eyes with the man, Elizabeth felt herself drifting off a bit. The feature that was most off putting was his beard, which was bushy and unkempt. Elizabeth pretty much would guess that it is fake, probably the man's attempt to break the ice.

"Yoo-hoo. Hi, I'm Adam Shawt." The man said, as he introduced himself.

"Hello, Adam. Please, have a seat." Elizabeth instructed, pressing record on her tape recorder, beginning the session.

"Let's start by knowing each other, Adam." Elizabeth asks. "Who are you?"

Adam exhales. "Well, Elizabeth, I'm a serial killer. It started when I was thirteen, when I murdered my neighborhood bully, Billy. I had this treehouse built by my Dad, that became my sanctuary, a place to hide from my troubles. One day, my castle was attacked. I was sheltering myself from a barrage of rocks, thrown against the walls of my treehouse, chipping away the wood in the process. Silence fell, an I heard someone climbing up the ladder attached to the tree. I assumed it was my Dad coming to my rescue, but to my horrer, it was Billy. Shocked, my fight or flight sense kicked in and I pushed Billy. He fell face first on a nearby tree stump." silence filled Elizabeth's office."After that, the pattern was getting help, killing, prison."

Elizabeth's fingers slightly tremble, so she rests them in her lap, crossing her legs.

"Do you want the pattern to continue?"

Adam looked at Elizabeth and smiles.

"You're forgetting your own rules, Elizabeth."

"Adam."

"Who are you, Elizabeth"

Should Elizabeth play along?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)