More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DragonKinght25 DragonKinght25

What's Next

Adam King

Though unknown to Kushina and the others Kunoichi Adam King wasn't amy ordinary civilian you see his parents were former ninja that retired and moved to the country side. After they died Adam thanks to his cunning, intelligence, leadership skills and good old fashion luck he began to build his empire. And during all of this he started to build his castle the Royal Jewel Casino and it was while it was being built that he came across the Infinite World Ring or at least thats what he's been calling it do to its vast array of powers. It was a pretty beautiful ring with a black stone yet in the right light would glimmer like a rainbow in a sliver band.

He had can Across the ring in some old market of all things, he originally only bought the ring because it radiated power and chakra in vast quantities. It was a good thing his parents taught him some ninja skills others wise he would have brushed off the ring like the civilian that was selling it at a really low price. Shame he didn't realize what he had as he probably wouldn't have sold it. Of course it was only after he bought it that he realized its power and it was all thanks to that rouge Kunoichi that tried to kill him due to some grudge.

He first released it wasn't an ordinary ring when the Kunoichi stopped her attack and called him master. After realizing that she was serious and not faking and making her his maid slash , he began experimenting with it a discovered all the rings secrets and powers. Apperantly it was strange and old magical ring that has the ability to warp reality, make the world see anything the user says or does appear normal, Mind Control powers, and Memory Manipulation. Know after mastering the ring and gathering more slaves slash maids for his pleasure and creating his own personal Kunoichi and occurring some remants of the Uzumaki clan.

The leaf decided to interfere with his affairs and invaded his palace. No doubt to him and steal his treasure for themselves after all they have done it numerous times before with the Uzumaki's claiming they weren't able to send help in time and what not. He didn't by it for one second, being half Uzumaki on his mothers side he knew the clan was famous for their sealing so he believed that the Leaf Village manipulated the attack on the clan and reaped the benefits after all was said and done. But now wasn't the time to lose his cool and first must figure out how to deal with these would be intruders and maybe enslave them like all other assassins and spys.

Whats Adams first move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)