More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Acorn142 Acorn142

What’s next on the agenda?

Actually, this is all just a dream, and you wake up to an empty house

Suddenly you wake up and try to catch your bearings. There is no hot, young stud in your bed, and the house is not filled with the erotic sounds of your children rutting in their rooms. In fact, there is no one home, other than you.

You still have a hard time with the empty nest thing. Now that the kids are at college, the place seems a tad too quiet some days. They all took summer jobs at college, so you don't even get to see them this summer unless you make a road trip to pay them a visit. Actually, that's not a bad idea. Not only do you miss the kids, but few things are more appealing to you than young college studs. With summer here and the campus population a fraction of what it typically is, you imagine some of those boys are pretty for some womanly attention.

Yes, that sounds like a good idea. The problem is that you are feeling pretty aroused right now. Between that dream and your fantasies about the college, you are feeling rather wet, and you aren't so sure you can wait until you drive to the university.

You glance at the gorgeous blue sky from your window. A day like this will mean the beach will be packed. That's always good for an easy conquest.

Then again, sometimes the most satisfying experiences are those where you have to work at them. Maybe some creative seduction is in order.

A persistent flashing light on your phone seeks your attention about some messages that are waiting for you. Who knows, but one of them might prove exciting?

Of course, you could just pull out one of your dildos and take care of things right now and not even have to get dressed.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)