More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ben Rosewood Ben Rosewood

But which one?

Actually, it was one of the bridesmaids, Melissa

"Did you really have to bring the strap-on that cums?" Alexa said as she sat up.

"Sorry... It was the first one I found."

"It's okay babe."

Alexa then pulled Melissa in for a kiss. The Asian woman was the exotic flavor Alexa needed in her love life. As much as she 'loved' her partner to be, the two hadn't connected in the bedroom as much as Alexa would like. She barely considered Melissa more than a friend until 6 months ago, when the two shared a drunken kiss, which led to another and another until Alexa was between Melissa's legs, kissing her other set of lips to a screaming o.

Melissa tried to pull Alexa in for another kiss before she moved away.

"We've got to get going to the dinner." Alexa said.

"Oh... Right." Melissa replied.

Alexa ignored Melissa's defeated tone as she cleaned up the mess and got dressed. Melissa knew that at the end of the day she was just a piece on the side, even in spite of all the steaming hot sex they'd be having. Part of her felt guilty for it too. She despised the idea of cheating, but nobody had made her feel the way Alexa did, and it all was coming to an end tomorrow.

Keeping her thoughts to herself, Melissa removed the strap-on and prepared herself for the rehearsal dinner, including looking at the very man she was betraying.

How does the dinner go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)