More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by 229 229

Have you ever considered...

Acting more seductively around your husband?

"Have you ever considered seducing him? If you'll pardon my saying so, you have an amazing body, and I can't help but think that it wouldn't be too much trouble for you to dress up, or maybe dress down, and make him come to you?"

"I... no, I've always just asked for sex straight out."

"And tell me, when was the last time he saw you naked, or even half naked?"

"Well," Yvonne considered, "I suppose the last time we had sex."

"Do you ever wear sexy outfits? Revealing, or tight?"

"I can't wear things like that, I'm a mother."

"And how long have you felt like a mother first, and a woman second? When did being a mother start to mean that you couldn't do what you wanted?"

She hesitated, unsure whether to tell Dr. Vierre. "The day I conceived my youngest. My first child was already 5, and, well, Ms. Vierre, children that age are curious. They walk around, they... they open doors."

"Your child walked in on you having sex?"

"Yes. And I... god, I can't believe I'm telling you this, I feel so ashamed..."

Wendy put her hand on Yvonne's shoulder. "Don't worry, you can tell me."

"I... I saw that... that we..."

"You saw the door open." Wendy supplied, phrasing it so that Yvonne could continue without saying that she saw her child.

"I saw the door open. My husband couldn't, the angle wasn't right. I was on the bed, lying down, and he was standing, fucking me." She couldn't help but smile slightly at the memory. "I... it felt so good, I didn't want him to stop."

"You didn't tell him?"

She shook her head, not wanting to say it. "I got what I wanted, I guess, but he freaked out when he realized what had happened. I felt so guilty... A few days later, I told him. I was hoping he'd tell me it was okay, that he forgave me."

"But he didn't."

"Not for months. I don't think he even remembers it now, but..."

"I see. Well, in my professional opinion, it's plain what you need to do."

What does she have to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)