More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yodar169 yodar169

What would you do?

Act confident

Seeing her ass and watching them kissing did turn me on however didn't froze down. I quickly turned over to Natalie and told her the she is coming with me. The whole scene was so random and funny that she laughed and actually said yes! That's cool! I had to go home so l left them and headed to the bus station. I met a girl there who lived in my street. She took a seat next to me and we chatted. It looked like she is into me but I couldn't be sure about this. She was always flirtious with everybody. I think it had to do something with her personality. Besides school she was an amateur model. She had long legs, smooth tanned skin and fully black hair. Her face looked very innocent and cute but I'm sure she had more cocks inside her then a whole street. Although her breast was small it was perky and she had puffy nipples which you could see even when she was wearing a bra. When I finally got home I relaxed a bit and thought how good that day was. I felt myself powerful, I was in charge the whole day. I finally had a girlfriend and flirted all the way back home with a model.

The next day I didn't go to school because I wanted to just chill at home. Enjoy my success of finally having a girlfriend. When I woke up my cock was rock hard. I turned on my computer and went straight to her facebook page. She didn't have too much photos unfortunately but she had a sexy one at the beach in a bikini. She was already in the water because her hair was wet and messy and her bikini bottom sticked to her pussy. You could clearly see the outlines of it. Her bra was a little loose. There wasn't any nipple slip on the picture but it was enough for me to start masturbating. I grabbed my cock and started to jerk off. I didn't last long, I came in seconds.
After breakfast I started masturbating to her again. I was so horny. This time I opened a porn site and searched for a girl who looked similar to her. I couldn't stop there. I masturbated through the entire day. I came at least 6-7 times. The next day I was tired and in a bad mood. My body was sore, I slept bad. After school we went to our place in the park. I tried to kiss her but she didn't let me. She told me not in front of everybody else. I knew she wasn't telling me the truth but I couldn't convince her. I had to go back home but she didn't come with me. She stayed there with our friends.

A week went by and everything was the same. After school we went out and she didn't let me kiss her, she refused to meet me in private. She only wanted to be with our group. She was driving me crazy. I masturbated more and more everyday thinking about her and what I would do with her. At the beginning my fatasies were simple. I imagined me fucking her in various positions. But it started to be boring very soon so I started to have more fantasies about her like double penetrating her with a huge dildo, pissing on her, fucking her in public, using her as a street whore. Than it became more . I imagined her with two guys and none of them was me. I imagined her in gangbangs. Several black man fucking her at onces, taking part in bukakkes. Nothing was enough. One day I was checking her facebook and I found a picture of her cuddling with one of her male friends. The photo wasn't new, I saw it already multiple times but it wasn't intresting to me at all. The picture was taken before we even met. But this time when I was watching it a thought came into my mind. I imagined her fucking that guy. I imagined her cheating on me with him. I was super exciting. I jerked off to that thought 3 times in a row. I didn't even stand up or wash my cock between them. I became addicted to that. Later I started to imagine her with my best friend Mark. Than Mark and the other guy double penetrating her. You would need to borrow a super computer from NASA if you wanted to count how many times I came to this fantasy.

Next week I didn't go to school because I had to visit the doctor. On my way home I went through that park in which we used to hang out. It seemed to be empty but when I went closer I saw two person standing behind a tree. For my greatest surprise it was my girlfriend and my best friend Mark. What the fuck!! I quickly hide behind a bush and watched them for a short time. They were kissing and he was grabbing her ass. That huge round ass which I was dying for. Which she never let me touch. I was angry and embarassed at the same time. I rushed away before they could see me. At home I was hitting the wall in my anger. How could she do this to me?! Although I literally fantasied about this happening and those were my best orgasms in my life I couldn't think about this as a sexually attractive thing. I felt betrayed. I decided to call her and tell her to meet so I can break up with her. I called her but no answer. I called her again...and again. Several attepmts later she answered the phone with a mean voice. I told her I wanted to meet but her answer hit me like a truck.

" I don't want to meet you ever again. We are breaking up!" - and she hung up the phone before I could say anything.

My body was shaking in anger and hatred. I ordered a pizza and watched a movie. I tried to think about something else...
He was clearly fucking her because from that they they didn't came to the park with us. They always had an excuse. One time he even asked me to give him a condom. He knew I always had one with me in my bag. He said that he is meeting with a new girl. He didn't know that I know everything. I gave it to him and that was the moment I relized that this is what I was imagining all the time. I became rock hard. At home I started to jerk off again but this time stroking my cock wasn't enough. I was so turned on I climpsed some pincers onto my nipples and I was massaging my balls too. It was super intense. I accidentally touched my asshole while giving myself a massage and it felt good. I started rubbing it with my finger and pushed it a little bit. It felt even better so I gently started pushing it. Than suddenly my finger accidentally slipped in. It felt like heaven. A moment later I was slowly fingering my ass. A few seconds later I came only my chest. A moment later I was disgusted from myself. How could I do this? Why did I fingered my ass? But why was it so good? I was sitting there covered in my own cum. It had a very intense smell. It wasn't good but still it somehow made me naughty again.

A month went by and I was getting closer with the other girl from our group. Remember Kitty? She wasn't the sexiest girl I know but at least she showed some interest in me and at that time that was enough for me. She was very shy but open minded at heart. First she was wearing conservative clothes but when she moved from her grandparents who were strict to her mother who was a slut she changed. Her mom encouraged her to try as many man as she can because now she is young and it's time to "be free". She wanted us to breakup but she stayed with me. However her mom succesfully influenced her because one day when I wasn't in school she went there without a bra! She went to school with her nipples showing to everybody. The only day I wasn't there?!?! and she didn't tell me this even afterwards. My schoolmates told me this. The whole school was talking about this. Should I confront her or let her be a slut?

Will you confront her about the revealing clothes

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)