More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tuiopjuitp12 tuiopjuitp12

What's up for Jane???

Accidental Public Enemy

Jane travels the universe with miljnor and us ready to fight bad guys. Even tho she has no experience, she still wants to fight bad guys.

She eventually finds a planet to land on. The people there are all blue and speak a Language humans wouldn't understand.

As soon as she lands she walks around looking for anything suspicious.

Jane: Everything looks normal.....well except for a few things... But it's peaceful... Guess I should have --

Suddenly she is caught off guard, she looks over and sees a giant creature walking towards the town.

Jane: Holy shit....hey... Um.... Everyone come on, RUN!!

They look at Jane and go on with what the were doing, mainly because they don't understand her..

Jane: Guess I'll just do this..

She flies at the creature and hits it with miljnor hard. But it barley did anything.

Jane: Guess it's gonna take a little more than that huh??.. how about THIS!!

She raises miljnor up and powers it up, pulling lightning down. Then going for the kill. She flies fast and goes right through it, Straight through it's chest. The creature is defeated and she thinks she saved the day.

She flies down to the people and tells them everything is ok

Jane: Don't worry everyone, the monster is defeated... What a classic Thor advent--

(Boom)

She's hit with a rock at the back of the head..

Jane: Woahhh... Hey don't do tha---ughh..

People catch her off guard and tackle her.. she gets back up but is surrounded..

Jane: Guys what are you doing I just saved the day..

She's she surrounded by more and more people, they begin to hold her. One of them goes in and unbuckles Janes belt on her suit, then yanking her pants down to reveal her black lingerie panties.

Jane: Woah...no no no.. absolutely not..

She bends over to pull them back up but suddenly..

(Spank)

She gets a big spank to the ass that knocks her to the floor..

The people surround her as she's on the ground with her pants at her ankles.

They grab her pants and pull them off of her, throwing them away from her.

Jane: No..no... Guys please...what did I do t--

She's grabbed again and spanked more..

Jane: Ugh...guys seriously..

They start to take things farther and give her a wedgie..they grab her pants and pull them up so high it makes her scream.

Jane: Ahhhh...guys please..

They begin to strips her even more. The grab her waist and hold her still so they can remove her torso piece. It slides right off and she's left in her black bra and panties..

After that she's bent over on someone's knee and spanked again. The crowd cheers as Jane's ass starts to glow red.

Jane: Ow...owwwww... I don't think this is how you treat heroes...

Her panties are again pulled on and she gets another wedgie.. unfortunately this time the panties snap and fall to the ground. She's now left in her bra..

Jane: NOOOO..my panties..

She eventually finds her way off the ground and begins to run away, but is chased by everyone.

She is running with one hand covering her crotch and one covering her ass.. unfortunately she doesn't cover much of her ass.

Suddenly she's tackled again, the person yanks her bra off and grabs her breasts.

Jane: Please..just let me go..I'm sorry for..ugh.... Whatever I didn't but please just let me go. This is so humiliating..

The person on top of her starts playing with her breasts. Shaking them and giving her a smack on the ass..

She breaks free and can't take another spanking..

Jane: Ok..I'm out of here... Sorry but I'm gone..

Random bystander: (Tells in different Language)

Jane doesn't understand it but assumes their calling her a bad word

Jane: well...next time....ugh....don't strip me naked and spank me... Goodbye...

She calls miljnor and flies off while still naked. She's so confused what happened and is very Humiliating

Jane: That was so strange... Guess that's not what a classic Thor adventure is.

She even morphs back into her suit and tries to forget that she was stripped by 50 people..

Jane: Darcy can never know about that

What's Next??

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)