More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BelleHades BelleHades

So, does Gene accept Nucleina's offer?

Accept

Gene accepts Nucleina's offer. Suddenly, the tornado sirens go off, presumably because of Nucleina's arrival. Gene's now former boss comes out of the restaurant and demanded he come back just as Gene and Nucleina board her ship.

"There is much to learn, Gene, but you will now be the ruler of the empire of your dreams, with the society you've always wanted. Enjoy the ride, kid," Nucleina said with a wink and a nudge. The interior was not much different than a compact car, with 4 seats in a standard foward facing arrangement. But the windows were one way, you could see out, but not in. Nucleina sat in the drivers seat on the left, me in the front passenger seat.

Nucleina's ship lifts up from the parking lot as Gene's former boss and coworkers stand in awe as they depart, and quickly leave the Earth's atmosphere just as the cops speed into the parking lot. Gene watches with anxious nervousness as Earth shrinks to a small disk, before they fly behind the far side of the moon. The moon is in last quarter phase, so they hovered 100 miles above Schuster Crater to hide from Nasa's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter in the moon's shadow.

"So, honey. Where would you like to start?"

Gene's answer...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)