More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rage91 Rage91

What do I do?

Accept the Sexual invitation

I kiss her back and she moves from the top of the desk slowly to straddling me in the chair. Shannon then begins to unbutton my dress shirt as continues the kiss on me. She is half way done unbuttoning the shirt but then just rips the shirt completely off and I break the kiss for a split second to take off my wife-beater and throw it to the floor. She begins to twist and play with my nipples as I am grabbing and kneading her ass. She then removes her sport’s bra and I move my tongue from her mouth to her neck then to her now exposed right breast. She is moaning in pleasure as I bite her nipple a little. As I am working on her breasts she grabbing the back of my head asking for more. She gets up from the straddle position and removes her sweatpants so now she is only wearing a pair of cotton panties. My dick is so hard at this point; it is about to burst out of my pants. So, I began to undo my belt but Shannon comes over, pulls my hand away, begins to undo my belt, and pants as she continuously teases my nipple with her tongue. Now she is down to my boxers so I...

What do I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)