More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fethishboy fethishboy

How does your story start?

About the Town

This unamed town was founded in 1940 by an old mistress referred to as Tina Walker. She came her at the age of 20 after being mocked for being anything, but a woman for her lack in breasts and femine charm that came with them. She was in search a place to be in solitude from everyone elseand the taunting they gave her. She eventually stumbled upon land that was off the geographic map of the World that bordered off the east coast of the US.

Tina lived her for 3 years off a what seemed to be a fresh water lake, plants, and what few animals were there. There was a big change that occured while she lived there was her chest size. It was as if the land she lived on made her bust larger. Tina then returned to the main land and showed off these new girls of hers. Every year she would return to pose in magazine. Eventually women caught on to her seemingly never ending growth and wanted to know her secret. In 1940 this brought about 100 people to Tina's isle of peace. This then gave Tina the idea to start a whole new society there on the land mass seperated by 100 mile land bridge from the rest of the country. Despite the failure of massive new society, a town of mostly females and the boyfriends and husbands of few of them started to expand the town to what it is now. Everyone still relies on one another since the US refuses to give the town any support.

Most of the woman saw growth to certain point where it stopped, Tina was the only one is still growing along with select women who have found ways to to keep growing.

Adding to history

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)