More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Emery Emery

Who's the victim?

Abigaile, a Therapy Patient - Reverse Psychology

Even just sitting here in in the waiting room of some sleazeball shrink, Tessa (my best friend for forever) has that pretty girl-next-door look with her blonde hair, doe eyes, and big tits. I'm not saying I'm jealous of the big-tittied bitch, but I do like to remind her about gravity and back pain whenever she talks down to me about my 36B girls. And who says guys don't like small and perky tits? Mine even have the bonus of freckles, thanks to me being a pale as fuck redhead. I ask Tessa, "You sure this is that shrink's office? It all looks too clean somehow."

Tessa does the hair flip that just seems to come natural to some girls but not my clumsy butt. "This is the place, Abbie. You think I'd forget offering up my ass to a shrink? Sheesh. I came here to talk through my self-esteem issues, not to have my first go at anal."

I tuck my legs up under me in the chair. I'm five foot nothing, so fitting in chairs usually comes easy. "The two of you didn't smoke anything, did you? I mean, maybe getting girls high is this guy's play." I mime smoking a joint.

She slumps in her chair and hides her face. "I don't do . I don't really want to get into it, but let's just say he talked me into bending over his couch. And my ass is still sore."

"So what? Now we're here volunteering my ass? Gee, thanks." When she peeks out from behind her hands, I flip her off.

She shakes her head. Her blonde hair falls so perfectly I hate her for a moment. I'm always fighting with my curls. Tessa says, "It's not like that. You're too stubborn for whatever he's doing with his voice. When was the last time you did anything anyone told you? Plus, you've that bubble butt he's bound to try for. And that's when you shut his perverted ass down."

The receptionist calls me from the front desk. "Abigaile Lane? Dr. Gray is ready to see you now. His office will be the first door on the right."

Tessa flashes me a thumbs up when I stand. I tug at the t-shirt and leggings I threw on earlier for this appointment and ask her, "You're sure he won't give a fuck about me dressing so casual? What do people wear to sit on a therapist's couch, anyhow?"

She shrugs. "Whatever they want. Have you seen your ass in those leggings? He won't mind, trust me."

I breathe in deep. "Yeah, okay. Wish me luck." I have to go past the receptionist's desk to head into the back, and when I notice her staring at me in the leggings, I roll my eyes.

From her chair, Tessa calls out, "Good luck!"

Following the receptionist's directions, I head into the back and immediately go to the right. When I step into the office where Tessa got fucked by this pervy shrink, I can't help but stare at the leather couch against the far wall. Did he have her on the couch or bent over the side? Is Tessa a screamer? I can't help but have a mental image of her on all fours, her big tits bouncing, with some guy plowing at her ass. Stretching it out as she whined about the size. I'll admit I watch porn, and I may be adding to what Tessa told me with inspiration from all the cheesy pornos I like.

When I manage to look away from the couch, I notice the man in the chair next to it, and my mental image of Tessa getting it in the ass sours. How the fuck did this slob bag a hottie like her? Much less take her anal virginity? I don't want to come off as too mean, but someone beat this man in the face with an ugly stick. His beady, close-set eyes look me up and down. He smiles like a creep. I shiver and step into the room against my better judgement.

"Hello and welcome, Ms. Lane." Dr. Gray sets a notebook across his lap. "Are you ready for our session?"

I don't know what to make of his voice. It's not irritating and grating like I'd expected. It sounds sickly sweet like cheesecake smothered in honey. A rich baritone I find myself wanting to listen to. Surely nothing that voice suggests could ever be wrong. I hear myself answering. "Yeah, I'm ready." When I look around, I realize I'm sitting on the couch. The door to his office is shut, and I don't remember walking over here.

Dr. Gray writes something in his notebook. "Very good. Let's start by having you take off all your clothes. You'll find it quite rewarding to do one of these sessions in the nude." The honeyed quality to his voice intensifies.

Getting naked to do a therapy session sounds like the best idea ever to my ears. I start to lift my t-shirt up, baring a toned stomach I have my gym membership to thank for. As my pink bralette gets exposed, I shove the t-shirt back down. Goosebumps show on my arms. He won't get me with this bullshit voice of his. I refuse to be taken advantage of like Tessa. I try to sound determined when I say, "No. I'm not getting naked. I'm here to talk to you about Tessa. Not to listen to you. Fuck right off with that pervy shit."

Dr. Gray goes quiet a moment. Then he says, "So, you're a stubborn one." He's stopped sounding sweet. Now, he sounds rough and gravelly like rocks scraping together. I find myself hating his every word. Every irritating syllable comes across as an to my ears. "Please do keep your clothes on. I don't know why I ever thought a young woman such as yourself would have pride in her naked body."

I don't hesitate. I take my shirt off and throw it at him. The bralette follows. When I stand, I kick off my sneakers and turn to peel off my leggings. I want him to literally be staring at my firm, round ass as I strip down. Let him see just how much pride I have in my figure. I even shimmy a bit as I work my thong down and off, bending to put my ass in his face. The thong and leggings make for a puddle of fabric by the couch as I stand in front of him naked, letting him stare all he wants at my perky tits and shaved pussy when I turn back around. "You ready to eat those words? I've got nothing to be ashamed of." I put my hands on my hips. "Like I said. I'm here to talk about Tessa."

He writes something else in his notebook and shrugs. The casual way he looks me up and down is almost an insult, as if he doesn't even care about seeing me naked. "Sure, let's talk about Tessa. The busty blonde, right? She's a horrible cocksucker. The worst I've ever had." He sets the notebook to one side before unzipping his fly to pull out his cock. Even soft it looks thick. "If you're anywhere near as bad as her, then please don't come anywhere close to my cock with your mouth. I doubt you could even get me hard."

If there's one thing I do well, it's sucking dick. I'm no pro like the hussies in porn, but I do okay. To have this sleazeball try and say I won't even give him a boner is an affront to my skills. I don't believe him about Tessa either. The girl has some real plump lips (almost as plush as mine), so I don't believe she wouldn't use those DSLs to good effect. For the sake of her pride and mine, I drop to my knees. I scowl up at him when I lean in and take his cock in my mouth. My tongue runs over the underside. My lips tease along the ridge of his cockhead. Seconds later I let that fat cock pull free, smirking to see it hard and veiny. "Yeah? What do you have to say now? Still want to mouth off about bad blowjobs?"

He rolls his cockhead over the freckles on my nose. "Sure, it got hard. Give yourself a pat on the back. Still doesn't mean you've any skill at sucking cock. You probably can't even deepthroat. I think Tessa just about passed out when she tried."

I shuffle backward when he stands. His belt comes undone and he pushes his pants down to his ankles. His hard cock juts out above heavy balls, his cock's tip bumping up against my cheek. When he was sitting, I had no good way to judge his height and figure, but here on my knees in front of him, I can see he's no taller than average (but still taller than me) and rather round in the middle. I tilt my head back to see up to his ugly face and say, "Fucking try me then." I open wide.

Both his hands go to the back of my head. He steps forward. His broad cockhead parts my lips wider still. He pushes forward. Sinking inch after inch into my throat. I gag a little and can't help but drool out the corners of my mouth. When his balls touch my chin, I glare up and flip him off even as my eyes water. Short, rapid thrusts follow, nearly me with that cock. When he pulls back and rests his cock across my freckled face, the shaft is soaked in my saliva. He says, "Not bad. You're doing better than Tessa. Of course, we both know you'd fail just like she did if you tried taking this cock in your ass. You'd probably beg me to stop with just the tip inside." He still has that infuriating tone to his voice. I want to prove him wrong, and I want to punch him in the face.

I don't say a word. I know just how to prove myself without bothering to refute his bullshit aloud. My knees sink into the cushions when I clamber up onto the couch and lean forward, my legs spread wide, my back arched to put my peachy ass high. Looking back to him with my curls falling across my face, I reach back to give my plump, pale butt a shake. "My ass is right here. Ready to show you up."

He kicks his way free of his pants and shoes before he steps up to the couch. His cock slaps down against my ass. The heft of it has me second guessing myself, but I have to see this through to show this prick he shouldn't belittle my ass or Tessa's. He spreads my cheeks and squirts cold lube between them from a tiny bottle he pulls from his shirt pocket, soaking my crinkled star. His cock's tip prods at my tight hole. He pushes forward. My asshole resists at first, his cockhead kept at bay a long minute, my toes curling when his entire cockhead finally pops inside. In that gravelly baritone, Dr. Gray says, "Don't relax. Don't push back."

Immediately, I relax and start to push back. I'm not going to listen to this pervert about how to take his cock up my ass. The deeper he goes, the more it feels like this fat cock will split my butt in two. It's not my first time with a cock in my ass, but I've never been stretched so. It hurts in a tingling kind of way. When he bottoms out inside me, I laugh and squeeze down with my ass. I lean into the couch and say, "So much for your claim I couldn't take this cock with my ass. I just keep showing you up, huh?"

He smacks my butt. "Okay, fine. Your ass can fit my cock. Having such a big dick in your ass must really hurt though."

The instant he says something about the pain, I realize just how good his cock feels inside me. My poor neglected pussy drips onto the couch. Again and again the inner walls of my ass clench around his cock. I push back more as if trying to take him deeper still, his balls pressing up against my slick pussy. I can feel how my asshole stretches for his cock and spread my legs wider still as his large hands wrap around my hips. "Shut up. My ass is more than a match for your cock."

I realize he's pulled out that damned notebook again when I feel it on my back. Dr. Gray writes in it again before tossing it onto the other couch cushion. "Is it now? I'm still going to cum first. You're too much of a prude to orgasm from getting your ass fucked." His every thrust rocks me forward against the back of the couch, his cock seesawing back and forth inside my hot hole. When he grips my hair, he wraps my ginger curls around his fist, pulling back as my lower back dips down, my lifted butt bouncing off his hips.

I start cumming before I even feel the first spurts of his cum deep inside my asshole. Butterflies flutter all willy-nilly in my belly as I squeeze down hard with my ass. I'm soaked with arousal, my pussy clenching too as I ride out a toe-curling orgasm that sets my thighs to trembling. "F-fuck you. I came first!" The moans coming from my throat have to be loud enough to be heard in the waiting room, and I beam to think of how I kept this pervy asshole from getting his way on anything. Squelching sounds accompany his thrusts into my ass as more of his cum coats my insides.

With his cock still wedged inside my asshole (I can even feel it twitching), Dr. Gray reaches for his notebook and his pen. He sets both down on the back of the couch by me and says, "Don't write your phone number under your name." Both my name and Tessa's are in the notebook. Next to Tessa's it says something like reward conditioning, and he has reverse psychology next to my name. The rest of the page just has drawings of stick figures fucking.

I glance up when the door to the office swings open. I've just finished scribbling out my digits, my handwriting shaky with the aftershocks of that fantastic orgasm.

Tessa walks in and stops short, staring with those pretty doe eyes of hers. She stammers out, "W-what the..."

I grin big and wave. "Hey, girl! I didn't do a damned thing he asked of me!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)