More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What happens next?

Abby ups the ante.

Burt just sat there dumbly. Okay, Abby had agreed but the conditions? He had expected that the guy would have to use a condom. Who knows who else he had sex with and what he could have caught? And there was still a chance she could get pregnant even though she was taking the Pill.

He pulled away and looked up at his wife and again he was struck on how beautiful she was. In his mind’s eye, he could see her in the arms of the man he found on the computer. Easily he saw they made a lovely looking couple and the thought made him both jealous and excited.

But doing it unprotected?

But then again, thinking of the black guy coming inside his beautiful wife gave him a rush of excitement.

But surely she was bluffing?

And what about this open-ended condition? Knowing her, she could change her mind on the whole thing.

“I’m waiting.” Abby said.

“I-I don’t know.” He admitted.

Burt suddenly saw the look of glee that flashed on his wife’s face.

She was bluffing!!

And even if she wasn’t, he needed to see it through. He just had to.

“You sure about the condom thing?”

“Yes.” Said Abby. “No condoms.”

Burt mulled it over. “But what about diseases?”

“Well you can always check with this Steve.”

“I suppose.” But would the man lie?

“And what if you get pregnant. I know that you are on the Pill but it can happen.”

Abby smiled smugly. “Yes it can. Actually, I tell you what. To save confusion I will come off the Pill.”

"What!??"

"Well, it will make things more interesting don't you think? More exciting. Anyway, I always wanted another baby."

"But you can't mean that?" Burt complained.

"Yes I can and do. My rules remember." Abby said with a smirk on her face.

She thinks I am going to cave, thought Burt.

“But what if it’s a black guy that gets you pregnant? How would we explain you having a black baby?”

“That’s your problem. You have heard my terms.” His wife stated.

Abby went and sat in the couch opposite while Burt pondered over the decision.

Surely she didn't mean that? About coming off the Pill? Allowing herself to get pregnant? Her parents would go spare!

But even if she did, he still needed to go through with this. Surely when the time came, she would use protection - wouldn't she?

But what if she didn't? He could see her getting pregnant to despite him, regardless of the consequences.

"Well?" Abby asked again.

What is Burt's decision?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)