More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

What happens next?

Abby's ultimatum

Abby looked at Burt. She was shocked and hurt. She knew one thing, and that was Burt didn't want to try to explain to his friends why Abby had a Black baby. That is, if she even became pregnant, and it was to a Black man. This could be her chance for against Burt for even considering this whole outrageous idea of her fucking other men in the first place. She thought about how funny it would be to him to accept and support someone else's child. A Black child at that. "All right, then I get to pick out who you fuck" she said, breaking her momentary silence. "And you have to go first before me since it was your idea to do this. I want to watch you impregnate someone else. That someone else will be my younger sister Arya. She's been wanting a baby for quite some time, and you can give it to her."

Now it was Burt's turn to squirm. Abby wanted him to get her sister pregnant? What was she up to? Was this her way of getting ? Maybe he should drop this whole crazy idea. He was just about to answer when Abby shushed him. He sat there with his mouth hanging open.

"Furthermore, since you have it in your head for me to fuck other guys, you will be obligated to raise any baby I might become pregnant with. You will love it, and treat it as your own, even if it's a Black baby. Got it?" Abby glared at him with contempt now, her arms folded just below her breasts.

Burt could see for himself now that she was really serious about all of this. He had indeed created a situation that was now out of hand, and he had lost control of it. He either had to agree to Abby's terms, or swallow his pride and apologize to her, and find some way to make it up to her. He weighed his options carefully.

What does Burt do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)