More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by twizted77 twizted77

Who is standing there?

Aaron, an athletic looking black man of around 22 or 23

A handsome young black guy smiles nervously back at you, a beer clutched in each hand.

"John?" he asks.

"Aaron?"

He hands over one of the beers and slides into the booth opposite you.

"This is...uh...my first time doing something like this," you say as you reach out to take the offered bottle. "I...uh...I have never cheated on my wife before..."

Aaron reaches out and lays his big hand atop the one you currently have wrapped around the bottle of beer and smiles reassuringly.

"Its okay, John, you dont have to be nervous," he said. "It wasn't easy for me the first time either. I was a college athlete. I was supposed to be a manly man. I had to lie to myself about my own urges then, and to everyone else now."

"So how many times have you done this?"

"A few," Aaron said. "Usually married guys who have everything to lose. It helps make sure you are going to be discreet. Your wife finds out, you get divorced. If the parent or any of my players find out...I am out of a job."

Aaron squeezes your hand and then lets it loose. You quickly take a drink of beer.

"So...what do you want to do?" he asked. "We can hang out and talk, maybe get a little buzz going on...or we can slip on back to my place..."

How do you answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)