More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rubicon Rubicon

What part of the Luthor Agenda would you like to begin with?

AUTHOR NOTES: On this DC Universe, the Characters, and So Forth.

This is reference material relating to The Luthor Agenda.

This story takes place in the DC New Animated Composite Universe, or DCNACU. You don't need to remember that unwieldy acronym. What this means is this DC Universe is a composite of: the universe and history of the DC Animated Universe that spanned from Batman: The Animated Series through to the end of Justice League Unlimited, along with a few deuterocanonical movies here and there; and the universe and history of New Earth, or Earth-0, the central universe post-Crisis and post-Infinite Crisis, but before the coming of the New 52.

In a theoretical sense, this means that events and characterizations from the DCAU or New Earth will be used where appropriate. I'll try to keep them clear where it's necessary.

In a practical sense? You don't need to know much other than "it's the DC Universe." Where more's needed, it'll be included in the text. At least, if I do my job correctly.

Lore of the DCNACU

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)